Chapter 15

AN: This is basically a taekook chapter.... This maybe a little heated so continue at ur own risk.😊
----------------

What are you doing to me with that both fell asleep.

They somehow ended up cuddling in sleep with yoongi's hand on Jimin's waist and Jimin's leg on yoongi's hip and his head is nuzzled into the crook of yoongi's neck not wanting to let go of warmth.

Yoonmin had a decent conversation for the first time,last night. Yoongi was quite happy to talk about music cause not everyone is interested to know how to make music. But jimin did. They felt a different connection last night. They didn't seem like strangers at all infact they were like friends.

Everyone might think yoongi is a bit aloof. He maybe, but we can't judge his nature. He can't trust anyone that easy after what he had gone through as a trainee. That period wasn't nice as he expected it to be. But jimin, he was different. He didn't seem fake by atleast one percent to yoongi .

All yoongi could see in the younger boy was smile. Jimin mostly smiles 24/7. It's his nature. Jimin's smile would be like a hug to a sad person.
And what yoongi liked the most is his eyes turns into crescent moons when he smiles .

Jimin was woken up from his deep slumber upon hearing the irritating alarm. Jimin sleepily tried moving but miserably failed. He then saw a hand on his waist bringing him close to the other body. The hand was not only on waist but is under the shirt touching his milly skin. His breath hitched.

Well ever since he got married, blushing has become a daily habit of him. So jimin blushed as usual. He tried waking yoongi up but the other won't move. Jimin actually had to pee.

Yoongi just pulled jimin close to him by his hip bone while electricity passed through Jimin's body when the cold hand came in contact with his warm skin slightly massaging it.

Jimin started punching yoongi in the chest but the other was deep sleep. Jimin didn't recognize but a certain someone came into the room to wake them up.

Jimin smiled widely looking at jin Hyung. "Hyung!" Jimin called in desperate need to pee. Jin and jimin actually talked about all this marriage. Jin understood that it takes time for them to bond.

Jin just chuckled but nonetheless tried helping jimin to get out of the arms of his husband. Jin knows that yoongi is a deep sleeper. So he shouted.....

"Holly is in danger yoongi. Get up!!"

Yoongi's eyes shot up faster than the speed of light. He let go of Jimin's waist and sat up straight in the meantime jimin sprinted off to bathroom faster than you could imagine.

Yoongi's eyes were searching for holly while jin clutched on to his stomach and started laughing. Yoongi looked at him confusingly.

"Hyung! Where is holly,what happened to my baby. Is he hurt?. Take me to him please." Yoongi was asking jin nonstop.

Jimin then came and thanked jin and walked to the wardrobe paying close attention to their conversation. The two words jimin clearly heard are 'baby' and 'he' . He felt odd. He can't seem to distinguish the feeling in his heart properly.

"Nothing happened yoongi. The poor guy was struggling to get out of your grip but you aren't letting him go. So I just faked about holly . Sorry" Jim said laughing.

Yoongi put his head because he was red not from blushing but from embarrassment.

"But Hyung you can't tell such things. I was very tensed about him. You know how much I love him" Yoongi said pouting.

"Aish! I'm sorry yoongi ah I was just helping jimin." Jin said squshing his brother's cheeks.

"How cute can you get" jin said ruffling yoongi's hair. Yoongi slapped his hand away.