Chapter 46

It's been a month since the babies were born. Namjoon had gone on a hiatus as he wants to spend some quality time with his husband and babies. He want to experience beautiful parenthood with his handsome husband.

Namjin were still staying in Min's mansion while tae had moved in with jungkook partially and yoonmin had moved to yoongi's house.

Yoora had been teaching both the parents on how to take care of babies, what to feed and all parenting tips. All the others had been visiting the babies very frequently including mini and hobi. They just can't get enough of babies adorable nature and their big doe eyes looking at them so innocently.

Yoongi and jimin had completed the recording for their song. Yoongi's been obsessed with the song, the voice and everything about it. The outcome was beyond perfect and Jimin's voice is just magical and perfect fit, and in sync with yoongi's raspy tone.

Yoongi got an idea of making a video for their song which will deeply depict their bond, their healthy relationship. Yoongi wanted to do that but was afraid of Jimin's reaction. Surprisingly, jimin didnt reject. Infact he was very happy to be sharing same screen time with yoongi which means being as close as possible with yoongi.

The whole shooting was done in yoongi's house, piece by piece. He really put a lot of thought and effort into this. Even jimin doesn't know how the mv is going to turn out. Because yoongi had only made him shoot scenes without any script.

Jimin had no idea as yoongi kept saying it would be a surprise. And told him not to think much about it. Nonetheless, jimin shrugged it off. He didn't question further,  believing completely in yoongi.

There had been some kissing scenes which jimin was very shy about but he gathered up courage for yoongi and did it anyways.

The interesting thing about this whole scenario is, no one knows about of this whole idea of jimin singing and being featured in the video. Yoongi had kept all a secret. Hence, jungkook has taken up the role of director, taehyung as the fashion designer and makeup artist, namjoon and hobi helping with the lyrics and recording.

This whole song is special and scared. He hopes jimin likes how the whole video is going to turn out. He didnt even explain any script to jimin saying some excuses.

Namjoon has been quite active and has been posting few posts in instagram,letting his fans know that he's doing more than well.

RM_Kim🔹️