Chapter 41

Yoongi's eyes widened in realization and he quickly grabbed the car keys and starts running out of the house. He looked for jimin but he's nowhere to be found.

The little party is almost over so he didn't mind leaving. He drove fast even thought it's almost midnight. He couldn't stop himself from cursing for forgetting such a precious person in his life.

He stopped infront the large building and hurried inside running, stumbling over silly things on his way in.

Then he stopped infront of the room, searching for

Yunmi !

He searched the whole room where she usually plays but she wasn't there.

He found a volunteer who looked actually unfamiliar and rushed to him.

"Whe...where's yunmi?" Yoongi asked looking at the person with wide eyes hoping to find a quick answer.

"Mr.Min what are doing here this late?" The new one asked with wide eyes.

"Cut that crap. Just tell me where she is" yoongi asked irritated while the man stood perplexed.

"How dumb are you?" Yoongi shouted unconsciously startling thr poor boy.

"I...I'm sorry Mr.Min. I-" the man apologized and was about to say something when an old trusted volunteer ran to yoongi.

"Mr.Min! You're here!" The person exclaimed sighing in relief.

"Thank God Hanjun! Where is she?" Yoongi asked tone, concerned.

"Let me take you" he said showing yoongi the way and signalled the new one to leave.

"How's she doing?" Yoongi asked as they both proceeded to walk in the direction.

"She's been sick Sir." Hanjun sighed sadly causing yoongi to stop in his tracks.

He tilted his head so he could get a clearer vision of the look on younger's face.

"What do you mean ?" Yoongi asked worried.

"She's doing fine now Sir. But she had a fever for a few days. She hasn't been eating properly. " Hanjun started walking and yoongi followed listening to every word vividly.

"She misses you deeply Sir" Hanjun had a sad look on his face.

With that being said, yoongi could feel his heart thump against his ribcage, a guilty look appearing on his stressed face.

"The most saddest thing is, whenever she sees you or jimin ssi's photo on a magazine or something, she crawls over and starts crying patting the picture....."

"It was really hard to calm her down Sir" Hanjun said with tears welling in his eyes.

He quickly wiped his tears away. He's the one who witnessed such heart breaking things.

A little soul craving for her loved one's embrace had his heart break into tiny million pieces.

A tear fell down yoongi's face unknowingly.

"The fever died down sir but she's still weak."

"....."

"She cried almost every day sir" it was too much for Hanjun as well. He's been one of the care takers of yunmi ever since she came.

Yoongi patted his back and stopped when Hanjun pointed that its Yunmi's room.

Yoongi stood there motionless looking at the scene unfolding infront of him.

Yunmi who used to giggle all the time doesn't even have a faint smile on her face.

She looked paler and thinner than usual. Her face isn't holding the bubbly bright aura anymore. She looked very sad. Her eyes brimming with tears from time to time recalling yoongi and jimin.