Chapter 11

AN:There will be a lot of pics in this chapter.

Tae did not meet jungkook from that day onwards. He took a leave for two weeks to be precise cause it's his beloved brother's wedding.He can't miss it.He really missed jungkook but just accepted his fate.Tae did feel bad but he gathered all his energy to stay positive. He doesn't know who is the person that is going to marry his brother. He hoped that the person takes good care. Tae hadn't told jimin anything about this because he was told not to.He told jimin that he had a family meeting and will meet him after that.he got ready for the wedding feeling excited.

he got ready for the wedding feeling excited

Meanwhile with namjin ~

Namjin were still in the home because namjoon being a clumsy person ruined his first suit. So jin had to choose another suit.
Jin eventually got ready and set up Joon's suit for him to wear.

Jin looked handsome as usual.Namjoon was mesmerized by his husband's beauty.So he went closer to jin and put a hand on his waist delicately bringing him much closer if that's possible and brought his lips closer to jin's ear and said,
"You look handsome baby and hot~" slightly nibbling on his husband's ear making jin blush madly.

Jin could only blush from the compliments his husband was giving.Namjoon never fails to make him flustered.He loves his husband so much.

Namjoon separated himself from jin only to look at jin back again.
While jin was blushing, namjoon brought his index finger under jin's chin to make him to look at him.Jin did as instructed. Now namjoon was leaning in and placed his lips against jin's plump ones.he licked jin's lips tasting the sweet strawberry lip balm lingering on his lips.He carefully slid his hand into jin's suit while other grabbed his ass gently squeezing making jin open his mouth for better access to the kiss.

Jin wrapped his hands around namjoon's neck deepening the kiss.
They were both making out wildly. Namjoon hand made it's way to open the buttons on jin's suit and shirt and succeed.

While namjoon was about to take the things to next level, the door was burst open abruptly revealing taehyung.
The said pair detached with swollen lips and faced the voice of the person.