Chapter 37

That night both slept with smile on their faces happy that their feelings were returned.

Yoongi had some difficulties sleeping beside jungkook as the other is used to hugging taehyung.

Yoongi slapped his hands away many times but jungkook being a deep sleeper didn't know. Yoongi huffed walkig over sleeping on the couch cause he was comfortable only hugging jimin for now.

He whined in sleep as the couch was too hard amd his back hurt like hell. He looked around and the time was already seven in the morning.

He sat lazily and stretched his limbs before getting up and looked around. Jungkook was sound asleep hugging the pillow to death.

Yoongi yawned, stretching his fore limbs into the air and proceeded walking still sleepy.

He stopped at vmin's room. It was open. He sneaked in and peaked to see if jimin is awake.

He saw there was no sign of tae on bed. He heard the water run indicating that tae is either taking a shower or brushing. Tae usually wakes up early out of habit so he didn't bother.

He slowly got on bed getting lost under the blanket. There were two one obviously belonged to tae but he got under Jimin's and back hugged him.

Jimin stirred in sleep as he felt someone hug him. He thought it was tae but brushed it off as he was way too sleepy. Best friends ofcourse cuddle.

Yoongi's intention was never to disturb his husband's precious sleep. He just wanted to hold him in his arms after a tiring night on couch. He for sure loved those little and soft cuddling sessions in the morning.

As jimin shifted in his sleep,yoongi thought he woke up. So he teased the younger by nibbling on his ear gently his hot breath making contact on Jimin's skin.

Jimin's eyes shot up and he pushed the person and covered himself quickly with the blanket.

"WHAT THE HELL TAE?" Jimin shouted at the sudden action.

Yoongi was already on the floor groaning as the force with what he pushed is huge. Jimin took self defense classes in the past.

Jimin saw a small head peeking from down and he stood up causing jimin to sigh in relief.

"Ow" yoongi winced in pain rubbing his ass.

"Yoongi?what are you doing here?" Jimin asked perplexed uncovering himself and scooting over to yoongi and getting off bed.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows wincing and glaring at jimin.

"I couldn't sleep!" Yoongi said loud enough for jimin to hear.

"Why?" Jimin asked rubbing his back as a small apology.

"That bunny is too uh irritating" yoongi spat out causing jimin to giggle at his husband's cuteness.

"Why did you push that hard. Aish" yoongi groaned.

"Aigoo. I didn't know it was you. I'm sorry" jimin said giving his most adorable puppy eyes. As expected yoongi melted like an ice cream.

"A sorry doesn't cut it" yoongi huffed seriously making jimin gulp.

"Wh..what do you want?" Jimin asked nervously.

"Cuddles" yoongi cheekily smiled showing his gums. Jimin nodded smiling

Yoongi's gaze averted to his legs. Jimin was wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts that reached mid thighs.

He licked his lips when jimin walked to the bed,his muscles flexing with the rhythm of steps.

Jimin is now fully lying on bed with a blush on his cheeks clearly evident to yoongi.