Chapter 18

AN: Long but boring chapter:(

They both would've kissed if it wasn't the damn phone. Well who could resist if the person infront is the park jimin or the min yoongi.

Yoongi was quick to get out of the room. He went straight into namjoon's room after knocking. There sat namjin reminiscing old times while looking at the photos.

"Ah! yoongi come on" namjoon welcomed.

Then jimin amd taehyung also entered the room.

"We were just looking at out debut photos.. look" namjoon said showing yoongi and vmin the photos.

"I was third wheeling the entire time

"I was third wheeling the entire time. And I didn't like it one bit " yoongi said with a huff. Namjin just chuckled.

"You look like a lovesick puppy joon hyung while jin Hyung looks done with you and yoongi Hyung is like 'why am I here.' " tae said laughing receiving glare from namjoon and a nod from yoongi

"Let's see what we have here of tae" namjoon said plotting a revenge.

Jimin was laughing his ass off witnessing  the bickering family

Jimin was laughing his ass off witnessing the bickering family.
Jin was laughing his iconic windwiper shield laugh. Yoongi was uninterested as usual.

"You look funny tae" jimin said laughing and also mocking tae.

"You too jimin" tae whined that his bestie was also laughing.

"B...but. that's uh..ha..funny" jimin was on the ground unable to hold his laughter.

"Now look at your husband's photos then you'll know what funny truly is " tae said cunningly.

"I'm handsome now and then. You can't find ugly pics of me tae" yoongi sassed out sticking out his tongue.

"You'll see" tae winked searching for the perfect photos. Yes, tae got em. He succeed. Victory is now with him. He launched the photos like a weapon showing them to every one except yoongi.

 He launched the photos like a weapon showing them to every one except yoongi