Chapter 45

After that exhausting night, everyone was fast asleep. Jimin and yoongi's small date went really well. They just wanted to have a quick celebration as twins were born.

Currently it's almost eight in the morning but whole home were asleep. Last night was hectic. It became pretty dark when they left hospital including jin. Babies were healthy.

Jimin squinted his eyes gently, trying to adjust the intake of light and then slowly opened his eyes to see his favourite scene in his favourite position. He was in yoongi's arms,hugging him from side. While yoongi is looking like a child who is snoring lightly.

Jimin chuckled lowly as the snores got higher. They were both completely naked, the blanket reaching till their mid chests from bottom.

Jimin looked fondly, restudying the delicate feature of his husband. He smuggled closer into his embrace tightening his arm around yoongi's waist. This action made yoongi wake as he can feel something odd yet comfy.

Yoongi groaned in his sleep and turned to face jimin and slowly opened his eyes to be met with a smiley jimin who greeted his with a huge hug.

"Good morning my little hubby"jimin chimed as he saw yoongi yawning cutely.

"I'm not little" yoongi stopped yawning abruptly as he heard his comment, getting defensive.

"Yes you are. You are so small that I can fit you in my palm " jimin cooed as he cupped yoongi cheeks, squeezing them in process and left a soft kiss on yoongi's buttoned nose which made the older smile.

"Is it? Then I'm pretty sure I can hold you between my thumb and index..... Aren't you Little's Little then?" Yoongi asked as he laughed at Jimin's cute pout.

"Aigoo. Dont pout. I dont want my heart to melt million times a day" yoongi said dramatically placing his hand on his forehead like he was hurting.

Jimin giggled at yoongi's silliness snuggling closer,the other doing same.

When a certain sleepy jungkook came.

It became a routine for someone to interrupt their small talks every time they had one.

They got habituated to someone walking in all the time.

"Holy shit!" Jungkook exclaimed as his sleepy eyes widening. It took him a minute to realise everything and speak up those words and swiftly turned his back to the couple.

In the mean time, jimin covered hi self while yoongi got up worriedly then Jimin's eyes became big, quickly threw a towel at him to cover himself. Yoongi stood infront of jungkook.

"Jungkook. Are you alright ?" Yoongi sounded worried as he saw Jungkook's eyes were swollen and puffy, dark circles evident.

Yoongi brought his hand close to Jungkook's face,examining his eyes. He was afraid jungkook cried himself to sleep remembering his mother and family.

Meanwhile jimin sneaked into the bathroom with a small thud.

"Uh huh." Jungkook was confused. As soon as he realized yoongi was referring to his eyes, his gaze softened. He really felt blessed to have known such wonderful people.

"I'm fine Hyung. Slept late last night. So eyes beca,e a bit swollen. Dont worry hyung" jungkook sounded genuinely happy knowing his hyung cared for him. Yoongi hadn't been close to hi, but last night they talked a lot. That's when jungkook understood , yoongi might look tough and all but is actually a fluff ball like taehyung. Having a very caring ,soft personality.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked again.

"I'm sure Hyung. Thank you for asking." Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth and hugged yoongi, lifting him up.