Chapter 9

Jimin is a sweet, caring and a bubbly personality. He may seem intimidating but on the inside,he is just a baby who craves for love.Jimin has never been in love and never tried to.He is waiting for the right person.

Jimin made an agreement with his parents. Since he grew up with his grandparents his parents wanted him to be close to them after he reaches a certain age.So they wanted to make him the CEO of their company. Jimin didn't quite like the idea of always working with papers and live an antisocial life instead he wanted a lively life .So in exchange of not becoming the CEO and choosing his career, he promised his parents that he would do one thing they wish with out any objections.

Jimin got a call from his parents that they wanted to meet him.So he went to his parent's place.When he entered the house,he was met with his mother with a very huge smile on her face.She welcomed her son and gave him a bone crushing hug.His father chuckled seeing the scene infront of him where his son is trying to get out of his wife's grasp but all seem to fail.

Then she backed away from the hug and both his parents kept a serious face.Mr.Park cleared his throat and then continued...
" Son I, no we have something very important to tell you"..

"What is it dad?and how important is that?"jimin asked a bit tensed.

"Son,do you remember that in exchange of your freedom you said we get to make one decision in your life?" Jimin's father reminded jimin of the day on which he made that promise.

"Wh- what I thought you wouldn't take that seriously dad!" Jimin never felt so dumb.

"Oh no son.A promise is a promise and we keep it.Here is the thing-"
His father was abruptly stopped in the middle of the sentence when his wife shouted like sixteen year old girl who just saw her crush.
"You are getting married in two weeks!Aah!I can't wait till your marriage "

Those few words were enough to make Jimin's heart stop beating for a fraction of time.He really didn't think that they would take it this far.
He clearly isn't interested in getting married to a person who he barely knew.

"But dad I don't wanna marry that person.i don't even know them.Is there any other thing I would do to get out of this marriage! " jimin asked his parents giving him puppy eyes.And ofcourse their parents aren't gonna fall for his charms like everytime .

"Yes Jiminie,there is one." His mother told calmly. Jimin's face lit up hoping for an easy solution to get out of this whole arranged marriage thingy.

"If you are not willing to get married, then you will become become The CEO of our company. Choice is yours." Jimin's father deadpanned

Jimin's smiling face immediately turned into a frown.He loved his job more than anything in the world.He has some secret things that he do without his parents conscience.He couldn't do that with him being a CEO. So nonetheless he had to agree because he loves doing some of the things in the secret. So he agreed .

 So he agreed

Stay safe.
Have a nice day.💜🤗