Chapter 8

AN:Let's say Mr.Min name is Seok woo and Mrs. Min name is Yoora.
I made that up.  ;)

To say yoongi was pissed is an understatement, he is way beyond pissed.He not only was pissed,he was sad that his mother didn't even explain on why he was getting married.So he drove off to his parent's house to have a word with them.

Their parents house was huge and it wasn't locked cause they know that their children would visit from time to time.Today wasn't an exception. Yoongi went in there looking for his mother.

He was stopped by sobbing coming from the living room.He was worried, so he slightly peeked through to get the glimpse of what was happening.

There was his mother crying her heart out who was held by her husband cause she might loose balance anytime with all that crying.
Yoongi felt his heart hurt seeing his mother cry.Then he slowly listened to their conversation.

"I...I didn't e..even let him spe..eak Woo.He was s..so hurt by my a..actions.I ....I can still remember the f..face he had.He j..jjust stood there in disbelief. I....iam a bad mother Woo.I can't make my son happy"Mrs.Min was sobbing into his husband's chest unable to speak properly because her throat was sore from all the crying.

"Yoora ,I know yoongi doesn't like this.but it's for his own good right.
We want somebody to take care of him which he isn't gonna do himself.So we had to take this decision even if it meant he is gonna suffer a few days.They are gonna get along. Don't worry jagi everything would be alright. "Woo comforted his wife by telling her soothing words.

"But he hates me Woo ,I can't take it it hurts so much" she started crying harder.

"Shh yoora don't cry,he will understand one day why we did this.and he doesn't hate you he is your favorite son after all. He understands you.Just remember that he will always be the cute innocent chubby baby for us.He is our baby" Woo held her closer reminding her that he will always be there.She eventually drifted into a very deep sleep.

By listening to their words tears found their way onto yoongi's fluffy cheeks.He loved his mother very much.He had to accept the marriage proposal even it means hurting himself. He doesn't want his parents to feel sad because of him.

And then he found his way to his home texting his father he will marry whoever they choose but also reminding them that he always loves them and will do anything for them.That night he doesn't know why but he cried himself to sleep feeling an unknown pain in his heart.

AN:A short chapter ,anyways
Have a nice day
Stay safe💜💜💜