Chapter 28

AN:Thank you for 1k+ reads and 180+ votes. It means a lot to me...
••••••••••••••••

After two days, it was yoongi and Jimin's first date. Yoongi just planned it to be simple. He chose jin's restaurant cause he didn't want to get in any scandals even though he is married to jimin.

Jin's nearly two months pregnant but he opposed the idea of staying home. Working helps in staying fit and healthy.

So he helped yoongi in setting up for date along with taehyung.

Yoongi had already reached styling himself in a decent blazer.

He made sure to confess to jimin on their date

He made sure to confess to jimin on their date. He's been waiting for him. Its an evening date so jin emptied the restaurant to provide them some privacy.

Yoongi looked at his watch, jimin is 10 minutes late. Yoongi sat nervously tapping his shoes on wooden floor. While tae is helping jin in organizing for the date.

Tae was very happy knowing his best friend is going on his very first date.

The doors opened revealing a panting jimin who looked like he ran to reach Yoongi. He then saw yoongi sitting alone biting his lips.

Yoongi's head shot up causing him to see the,beautiful face of jimin,a few beads of sweat trailing on his perfect skin.

Jimin made himself look presentable as it was his first date and a date with his husband who he likes so much.

"Jimin" yoongi stood up reaching for jimin.

"I'm sorry hyung. The traffic was heavy" jimin said breathing in air.

"Its ok jimin. You aren't that late." Yoongi said holding his hand and leading him to their table. Jimin followed him shyly.

Yoongi chose a sofa table (idk much sry) because he knew Jimin's relation with chairs.

They both settled facing eachother.

"Jimin" yoongi called him who was fiddling
With his cute fingers.

"You look beautiful " yoongi said confidently causing jimin to turn beet red. He mumbled a small thank you. They were interrupted by a cheerful taehyung who showed up to write their orders.