Chapter 34

A week had passed after that heart felt conversation between yoongi and his parents. All things are going well for every one.

"Ggukie?" Tae called setting his bag on the table. Jungkook on couch his head hung low a sad expression on his face.

Tae slowly walked over to him and placed a hand on Jk's shoulder but jungkook only sighed sadly not daring to look at Tae afraid that he might disturb Tae.

"Ggukie what happened? " Tae asked kneeling infront of jk,placing his hand on Jungkook's tigh while other on jk's chin causing him to look at him in the eye but jk avoided eye contact.

Tae frowned. Jungkook was never like this before. He swears he saw a pained and sad look in his eyes.

"Jungkook?" Tae tapped his right cheek slowly causing him to finally look at him in the eye.

"Please jagi tell me what happened?" Tae asked in the most softest tone possible. Upon realizing how much Tae cared, jungkook finally sniffed.

"They don't like it tae" jk said looking down in his lap taking tae's hand in his own and squeezing it.

"Who don't like it and what don't they like?" Tae asked a confused look reflecting on his face.

"Tattoos. Some fans don't like it" jk stated while Tae squeezed his hand and looked at his with a soft expression understanding.

"Get up" tae asked standing on his feet while jk sat confused. Tae then grabbed jk and dragged him to their bedroom.

"Strip" tae ordered leaving a confused jungkook.

"Why?" Jungkook asked confused.

Tae then got hold of Jungkook's t-shirt and pulled it off him leaving a half naked confused jungkook.

He then pulled jk and made him stand infront of the long mirror.

"Jagi look" tae said getting behind him. He traced the tattoos on his arm soothingly.

Jungkook had his whole right arm tattoed and one on his scapula which is a continuation to the one on his shoulder.

Jungkook looked absolutely magnificent drenched in Tattoos.

"Jungkook. Tattoos is your way of expressing yourself on your skin. That doesn't make you bad. If they love you just the way you are,they are true fans. Just because you got a couple of tattos doesn't change who you are"

"Jungkook. Please Don't feel bad. Its your life jagi. You dont need to to live up to their expectations all the time. You are human too jungkook. Some times it feels nice to listen to your heart. I love you for who you are. You are an amazing person inside and out, they will understand too." Tae smiled through the mirror.

Jungkook too smiled feeling burden rise off from his chest.

"Thank you tae" jungkook turned around smiling.

"There you go. Aish Your smile always makes me weak" tae said looking at Jungkook's bunny smile squshing his cheeks.

Jungkook just chuckled in response.

"But really thank you tae. I needed that." Jk said in a serious tone but still smiling.

Tae smiled and hugged jungkook. But soon backed off feeling shy.

"Damn you look so hot with tattos jungkook" tae said shamelessly a blush creeping up his bread cheeks.

Jungkook smiled but soon his lips were plastered into a smirk.

"Do I?" Jk started walking forward causing tae to stumble backwards.

"Wa...why are coming at me?"Tae stuttered gulping.