Chapter 7

The three of them stood there in shock upon listening to Mrs. Min's words.Yoongi was more thank shocked he stood there questioning himself whether what he heard was right or was he just imagining things.

"Mom what are you talking about?I think you are talking about tae but isn't he too young to marry right?"Yoongi said more like questioned his mom.

"I am talking about you yoongi. You will be getting married in two weeks" yoongi's mother said nonchalantly even though she is very sad that she took this decision by herself not even asking his son's permission. But you cannot blame her yoongi is very antisocial ,he only talks with his family and band members.She always puts an effort to make him get out of this insecurity that he is not good enough. If she were not there yoongi is gonna close all doors to express his feeling which is very important in one's life.

To be honest yoongi is a very good actor indeed but when it comes to his fans,he responds genuinely.His mother wants someone who can love yoongi as much as she loves him and can be able to make yoongi open up more cause if he doesn't ask what he wants how could he be happy. That's why she took this big decision.

"What!No mom why would I get married. I don't even love anybody.i am sorry mom" yoongi said completely disagreeing to his mother.

"I am sorry yoongi but you will and must get married and  I already found the groom .I am not taking no for an answer "yoongi's mother said giving him cold shoulder.

Yoongi didn't understand his mom's behaviour and sudden change in the tone. He was pissed off cause he was been given orders rather spoken softly. He has never seen his mom rejecting his decision nor has he seen her rubbing her decision on him.It was a com pletely irrelevant to her before behaviour. However not interested in marriage he kindly rejected her offer once again but he was taken aback by her words,those words are
You either will get married or you will see my dead body ,choose your option yoongi but know that I will always love you and it's for your own good yoongi. With, that she walked away while a tear rolled down her cheek.

She couldn't stand watching her son's sad yet confused face.She just left with a heavy heart .

Yoongi's mind wasn't processing, just the thought of her mom's words becoming real made a tear drop .

Namjin were shocked too so jin went there comforting his brother who was crying like a little child who lost his puppy.

Jin hugged yoongi from the front while yoongi rested his  head on jin's shoulder crying uncontrollably. Namjoon also came hugging both of them.

Yoongi has no option other than marrying. He thought he was dreaming but reality hit him hard.

ÀN:This chapter is an absolute shit but I couldn't get a proper idea of how to engage them in this conversation.
Sorry for this shitty chapter. I will edit when I get better idea.
But please don't hate Mrs. Min.she is doing this for her son.

Stay safe,
Take care.

This gif is an apology to this shitty chap and
To brighten up your mood .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This gif is an apology to this shitty chap and To brighten up your mood

                    (He is lil bean,let's protect him 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺)