Chapter 51

(I made it idk y

(I made it idk y. Its the cover or thumbnail of their mv btw. The upper video is just to give an idea)

The curtains of the digital screen raised gracefully making the audience intruguied by the amount of elegance the video holds.

Yoongi crouched down and sat on the stage to provide a better view to the fans. There were three screens in total,comfortable enough to let the whole stadium watch.

Before the start of the mv, yoongi looked down to see if tae had arrived. Luckily tae did arrive but his face was showing guilty emotions. He shook his head with a sorry face towards yoongi.

Yoongi sighed in distress nonetheless. He really hoped jimin would atleast come. He even thought about visiting jimin in the middle of his tour but he failed in managing his tight schedule.

With a his little hope being vanished,yoongi huffed in distress and kept looking at his feet, his lips quivering and he was almost on the verge of break down.

He missed jimin. A lot.

Yoongi sat down completely facing the screen and started playing with the mic trying to distract himself from the pain in his heart.

Was jimin always this harsh ?

Yoongi couldn't help but blame himself. He knows jimin is not this ignorant.

Yoongi thought to himself wondering why did he even shout at jimin.

The whole stadium was silent.

They were watching the video very carefully to understand.

It was indeed their story. The series of events that led them to finally fall in love. The sweet moment they shared.

All in Yoongi's perspective.

The song was yoongi featuring jimin. It was mostly based on how yoongi felt whenever he sees or touches jimin. The victorious smile on his face whenever he success in making jimin blush or flustered.

The way jimin always hides his face in yoongi's nape timidly when yoongi compliments him. The way warmth exchanged between those bodies whenever they're close.

Yoongi portrayed the emotion on his face very well. The fans were in awe watching yoongi's acting skills.

But he wasn't acting at all. It came from his heart. It was all natural.

The video mostly had yoongi with short clips of jimin smiling and hugging the other.

The whole stadium screamed in excitement as the video was approaching the end.

It was feral.

The most intimate scene popped up on the screen with jimin laying on bed in his vest, blanket covering till his ribs eyes closed.