Chapter 20

AN: There will be cross dressing in the chapter,if it makes u uncomfortable I would suggest u not to read..

~💎~

As usual, jimin woke up early in the morning not knowing what to do. He was on leave and so was yoongi as they are Newly Married..

He didn't move. He laid there staring at the ceiling contemplating on what to do. He really thought of going somewhere peaceful as he will not be getting anymore free days as his job will get hectic.

He turned to see his husband. Yoongi was face to face with jimin,his thin lips slightly parted for drawing air in and out. Inaudible snores left his lips.

Jimin took his time studying yoongi's features. His thin lips,button nose, feline eyes,shaped jaw line. He looked absolutely adorable. It reminded him so much of the photo Mrs.Min showed him.

Yoongi was moving in his sleep,eyelashes fluttering open. Yoongi licked his lips wetting them. He opened his eyes completely to see jimin staring at him deep.

"Staring isn't good Jimin" yoongi teased making jimin startled.

"I..uh wasn't staring at you" jimin defended himself.

"Then what were you doing?" Yoongi asked cockily.

"I was waiting for you to wake up"

"What for?"

"Umm I was thinking about going out today" jimin said fiddling with his tiny fingers nervously.

"Then go. Why are you asking me?" Yoongi snickered.

"I kinda wanted you to come with me"

"You know I can't. My fans will spot me easily" yoongi said a bit sadly.

"Well about that-" jimin sat on the bed with his legs crossed inwards. While yoongi placed both his palms under his head waiting for jimin to continue.

"Iwantustodressupasgirls,sotheywontfindus." jimin said almost loosing his breath.

"WHAT?" Yoongi's eyes widening as he solved the sentence puzzle.

"I'm not dressing up as a girl" yoongi quickly sat up facing jimin.

"Jim... what..how... are you ok?" Yoongi said patting Jimin's head.

"Did you loose your brain in the kitchen or the bathroom? " yoongi said laughing.

Jimin yanked his hand away,glaring at him.

"I'm not joking Hyung. They will not find out if you look like a girl"

"Are you for real? I'm not doing that jimin"

"But you promised me yesterday." Jimin hit his chest playfully.

"Yes I did. But I can't dress up as a woman-"

"Why? Because you think women are inferior. Their life is tougher than you imagine. Do you know how hard women work -" jimin got stooped in the middle.

"Geez jimin! When did I say women are low. I have a huge respect for women. And my mum is my inspiration. Don't jump to conclusions blindly"Yoongi said huffing.

"Oh! I'm sorry Hyung " jimin said scratching his neck turning pink in embarrassment.

"I said that because I don't like dresses and long hair" yoongi sighed.

"B..but you promised me we'll make memories. You can't ditch me" jimin said getting up stomping his feet.

"I'll tell mom. You can't say no to her" jimin stuck out his tongue and ran away to Mrs.Min.