Chapter 6

It is a normal day for everyone except for yoongi.He doesn't know that this day will forever be remembered by him.

Yoongi woke up at around 7:00am because of a disturbing phone call.
He slightly groaned pulling his sheets up to sleep again but the call wouldn't stop,reluctantly he got up and answered the call without looking the caller Id

"Don't you know people will be sleeping at this hour.who the hell calls this early man!"yoongi sighed attempting to listen but eventually drifting into the dreamland.

"Hyung!Are you there?"the person on the other side of the phone asked on hearing snores coming from yoongi's mouth.

Yoongi's eyes shot open upon hearing the voice of the caller.

"Namjoon!why are you calling me at this hour,you know I would be sleeping .i swear if this is about you bteaking another thing, i ain't helping you to convince jin"yoongi huffed in annoyance slightly uninterested in the conversation.

"Hyung this is important and for your information I didn't break any thing ....for now" Namjoon said a bit offended, but either way it's the truth.

"What is it Namjoon? "Yoongi asked yawning.

"Hyung, your mother is at the studio waiting for you.she wants to talk to you about something very important but you weren't lifting your calls so she called jin to convey this message to you.Meet her at 8:00am sharp.Jin and I will also be there."Namjoon told yoongi.

Yoongi's face lit up on hearing his mother's name.He loved his mother to infinity and beyond.She is his true inspiration and always was grateful for having blessed by an amazing mother.He couldn't ask for more.She has always been there for yoongi.She was there through thick and thin of his life,she gave him an immense support with every step he took making sure he won't turn back to his horrible experiences in the past.

"Okay I will be there.Thanks joon" he thanked the younger and hung up the call rushing to the bathroom to meet up with his mom.

He felt very happy that he will be seeing his mother after a whole month.She told him that she was busy with business .
Yoongi got ready and drove to his studio looking like this...

Meanwhile with namjin~

"Joonie did you tell yoongi about mom? "Jin asked namjoon who is in the shower ,while he did his hair.he was yet to change his clothes.

Since joon didn't answer,he laid on the bed on his stomach thinking about something unnecessary.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of door clicking revealing namjoon with towel around his waist but dangerously low showing his v line .

Namjoon was drying off his hair using towel.He didn't see the looks jin was giving him.while with jin,he was completely in awe looking at the man infront of him showing off his toned chest,detailed abs and perfect v line and the droplets of water finding their way on joon body like they were making a piece of art.jin gulped but looked away blushing.

Namjoon saw how jin was looking at him but saw a blush on his cheeks but what caught namjoon off guard was the position jin was laying on bed viewing his ass perfectly to namjoon.

He went there and sat beside jin gaining attention from him.namjoon was admiring how handsome jin looked even when he did nothing and was wearing usual clothes.

Jin looked at joon with with light pink dusted on his bread cheeks.
It's not like he haven't seen namjoon like this before but everytime he saw joon looking at him with so much admiration and respect he was cast under his spell.

Jin was about to ask namjoon about yoongi but namjoon leaned in sealed their lips together. Jin didn't expect this but isn't complaining either.

Both of then moved their lips in sync having lost in their thoughts savoring the taste of each other lips.The kiss started slow but turned into a heated make out session within a fraction of seconds.
Now jin laid on his back facing bed with his hand tugging in the locks of namjoon's hair while other his bare shoulder.

Namjoon was hovering over jin with one hand rested on jin's cheeks for better access to kiss while other found it's way to the hipbone slowly caressing it with his thumb making jin feel butterflies in his stomach.

Namjoon parted his lips making jin do the same.he wasted no time in entering his tongue into the other's mouth.now they were kissing like crazy ,tongues clashing which made jin moan in pleasure.now joon stared sucking on jin's bottom lip pulling it while jin enjoyed the feeling.

Sadly they had to break the kiss with oxygen being a vital element in one's survival.A string of saliva connecting their lips .namjoon leaned over and licked the saliva off jin's lips.jin blushed deep shade of red remembering how they were engaged with each others lips just moments ago.

"You look beautiful jin" Namjoon complimented his handsome husband who was taking deep breaths to compensate loss of air.

Jin just looked away shyly.That is when he remembered they were meeting up with his mother.

"Did you call yoongi?joon" Jin asked his husband who replied yes by nodding his head slightly.They both then got up and got ready and left for the studio.

With yoongi~

Yoongi went to his studio happily to greet his mother.
When he saw, her she gave a warm smile.yoongi ran towards his mother while his mother welcomed him with a lovely hug.

After greeting eachother,the namjin couple came and greeted her .
Now yoongi asked what is the important topic she wanted to discuss about.

The next words she said ,left them in shock but yoongi was affected the most looking at her in disbelief.
The words she said are
"You are getting married Yoongi"

AN:This turned to be a long chapter hope you like the namjin part too.
Have a nice day☺