Teru let out another exasperated sigh, plopping back down onto the bench. "Still using me as an excuse for your confessions?" Nora asked with a raised brow as he let out a light chuckle, looking up at her with crinkled cerulean orbs.

"What makes you say that it's you?" He raised a brow. She scoffed, flicking his forehead. "You're an exorcist, I'm an exorcist, we don't have time to socialize and make friends outside of school. We barley get enough sleep as it is, nonetheless days off to have fun and mingle." Nora said bluntly as she stretched out her limbs.

Teru let out a hum, her observation was spot on. "How's Kou?"

Nora, whom had been tending to the boy with a pass to skip her classes, ignored the question for a moment as she stared over in the distance. "Nora?" He beckoned as she blinked and snapped out of the daze. "Oh .. Yeah, he got sent home with just a bruise on the back of his head and that's it. No concussion or anything thankfully."

"I asked him if he wanted me to pick up Princess but he said that he could do it. From what I saw, he was still able to walk straight, so he should be okay." She said, as if her thoughts were a separate distance from the words she had actually spoken. "What are you staring at?" He questioned.

She narrowed her eyes, walking over to a spot behind a few boxes not too far away. "Did you see anyone here?" She replied to his question with another one as she picked something off from the ground. He shook his head. Maybe he was too indulged in his conversation with the girl from earlier that he hadn't noticed that another girl other than Nora had been watching.

"Nope, is there something off?" He walked over to where she was crouched onto the ground. "I felt someone here .. But they disappeared." She handed him the item that she picked up from the floor.

His eyes widened a bit as he examined the pearly object. "This is .. a mermaid scale."

She morphed into a cat within the blink of an eye as she leapt onto his shoulder, her head peering around as her pink nose twitched. "Number seven has been around the school, everywhere. Along with .. his contracted human that's bound to him." Nora muttered. She could smell the two faint scents in the air, one coming from the scale.

Tiara and Nora sat on the wooden back porch of the manor as the young five year old child had played with the older girl's long locks of hair as she sat on Nora's lap happily. The two of them watched the two brothers who were on the grass.

Apparently Teru deemed that the first English tutoring session would be post poned since Kou's head had enough for the day, and instead Teru pulled something out from the family vault. That being a sacred heirloom.

A spirit staff that Teru was teaching Kou how to use while the two girls watched. "Go Kou-oniichan!" Tiara cheered as Kou grinned at her, his spirit staff clashing with Teru's sheathed katana blade where lightning sparkled and crackled, causing Tiara to clap her hands in delight, the Minamoto children were all the same.

They all liked lightning. Well it was natural, considering it was their exorcism affinity.

Not being of neither Minamoto blood or descent, it was a no-brainer that Nora's affinity wasn't lightning. However being a shrine maiden in one of her seven lives, she had an affinity to air, in which she was lucky that Keiko had a perfect exorcism tool that fit her, a small hand fan with a peacock design.

Kou had been given the staff before when he was younger, around the age of ten, but at that time, the staff had been much too strong for him, so they gave him smaller objects to build up his endurance, and apparently, Teru had decided that now was a good time to pull out the spirit staff and return it back to Kou.