Chapter 23: Far Away

Andrew's POV...

I really can't believe what Alex had done in bed with me. Damn! She was a dynamite!

A walking time-bomb that's ready to explode when you provoke her. And hell she took me in greater heights like no one have ever had.

I can't stand the place I'm into now. A lot of businessmen surrounds me, ranting about stocks and shares and all.

Damn. Nakakabagot dito. Puro thunders lang ang mga kasama ko. Kung mayroon namang mga kasing-edad ko, they seem to be distant.

At dahil nakakainip na, naisip ko na lang na bumalik sa suite ko upstairs para makausap si pretty babe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi pretty babe, available ka ba ngayon?" I asked over the phone.

"Huh? Yes I am, why?" she answered.

Ang sweet pa rin ng boses niya kahit sa telepono.

It just reminded me of how sweetly she moaned that night. Shit.

Just by thinking of it makes my groins stir. You're an addicting ecstasy pretty babe. I should slow down a bit. Or maybe not.

"Ahh..can you go online on skype? I want to see you badly pretty babe," I plead.

I really miss her that much. She really means the world to me and not just seeing her or being away from her makes me sick.

She giggled. I love those sounds.

"Hmmm...what if I don't? What will you do to make me go online and see me? To see this gorgeous and lovely wife of yours?" she teased.

Really, this woman surprises me like no other. She's up to something, and I know how to get her to go online.

I'll try to bargain with her or maybe bribe because I'm very desperate to see her face.

"Everything pretty babe, anything that you want. Anything your heart's desire," I said sincerely.

Ibibigay ko naman lahat sa kanya. Kahit ano pa iyon, basta para sa ikaliligaya niya.

"Hmmm? Well, I don't want anything else but... you," she whispered. She sighed deeply.

I do too pretty babe. I don't want anything but you. But I just can't go to you right now, my presence is still needed here.

"I feel the same way pretty babe. But.." I said but she cut me off.