Chapter 20: Untitled

Chapter 20:

Alex's POV...

My mom would always call to remind me about fitting my gown today. She’s pretty much excited about it.

As in she would call me every other minute just to assure that I'll be on my way to the shop.

And when she got tired of waiting for me, she threatened to go on my condo and fetch me.

God, I don't stay there any longer. Andrew and I already lived in one roof and when she go to my place she'll find out about our set up.

Well, Andrew's nowhere to be found in the house. And where the hell is he anyway?

After last night that he professed his love for me? After he gave me that pear-shaped diamond necklace?

Disappearing act ang peg niya? Hmp! But I'll just deal with him later, I have to meet mom as soon as I can.

I called her and I told her to calm down and I'll meet her in an hour. Thankfully, she did not insist on going.

Phew. That was close.

I hurriedly went over the place because she might got bored and impatiently coome to my condo again.

"Mom," I exclaimed as I hugged her from behind.

"Hija, I thought you're going to be stuck on that high tower. Isukat mo na yang gown mo," she said as she spun around and kissed me.

Close kami ni mommy. As in super close, na para bang magbest friends.

Lahat sinasabi ko na sa kanya lalo na yung mga kaliit-liitang sikreto ko. Pero ngayon, marami na akong inililihim.

Nagui-guilty na ako. Kaso wala naman akong ibang choice e di ba? For sure magagalit siya, magagalit sila sa set up namin ni Andrew ngayon.

Mas lalo pa silang magagalit dun sa kasal namin sa Hong Kong. And I don't want any to experience their anger.

"Hija, are you with me?" she said.

Kanina pa pala siya salita ng salita and here I am drowned on my own world of lies and secrets.

"Yes mom?" I asked her.

"I said that you fit your gown and we'll see if it fits well. Para maremedyuhan kung may mali ba," she said excitedly.

Excited si mommy. Excited din naman ako e.

"Mom, no worries okay? Don't stress yourself that much. I designed this gown and I trust Colin's skills," I said to her and nodded at Colin.