Chapter 22: Come Back..Be Here

Alex's POV...

"Oh my An...dreeeewww.." I squealed as he took both of us to the peak.

He fell onto my top satiated from our wild escapade at one of New York's grand hotel. He just stayed for the night here because he has something to do in Europe.

Business thing again. As usual, I am here for the Fashion Week.

Someone from the upper fashion industry invited me to witness the grand fashion show coming from different countries aroun the globe.

I can't wait to witness it and get acquainted with the other famous designers in the world.

I took a good time taking a bath. Loving the warmth and soft feeling of bubble bath. I rested my head and tried to relax.

Images rather gif images of last night's played on my mind. Shit.

I was a whore, a slut, a flirt. Name anything you can name to a wild Alex. Hihi.

I felt my cheeks turn crimson as I remembered how I straddled him and grind him that took him to edge.

I can't believe that I've made him moan, beg and leave him panting for breath with the help of my precious hands.

I erased those erotic thoughts since I have a fashion show to deal with.

I wore the white three-fourths sleeve matching a black skinny jeans and boots. I'll go for simplicity is beauty motto for today.

Dress and long gowns are not appreciated at the event since it is winter and freezing cold. I might just get pneumonia.

Once inside the venue, paparazzis were busy snapping photos of everyone they could spot.

I saw Tyra Banks, Sophie Albou, Christian Louboutin, our very own  Monique Lhuillier and many many more.

That was wow! Of course, they weren't the only one  hoard by paparazzis, I was also included.

They snapped several pictures of me. Hell, I look like a mess. As in I never cared for a single second to have someone do my makeup and hair.

Well,it doesn't matter. Tyra Banks just talked to me, had some little conversation about fashion and all. Nothing personal and intriguing.

She asked me if I can guest some time on America's Next Top Model. Whoa. That was a great opportunity.

Tyra Banks just asked me rather offered me to be one of her guest on that prestigious model search.