Chapter 4: Love Love Love

So guys, maikling UD lang to ha? Pasensya na. Nagagalit kasi si lola. Nakakainis nga e. Dapat mahaba to at dapat may POV din si Alex at si mystery man niya. Kaso nga gahol na sa oras, kaya hanggang dito lang po kinaya ng prowess ko. Sorry na po. Enjoy na lang kahit hindi to enjoyable. Comment naman oh. Vote na din.. Be a FAN :) Love u all :*

XOXO,

Serendipity214

 CHAPTER 4

“You made it to the papers again, Alex!” Bree exclaimed.

“Well, Rence and Nica were the talk of the town and not me Bree,” she half-heartedly smiled.

“I still can’t believe that Rence finally settled down, to think that he was one of the well-known Cassanova in the country. There were rumors that he had an affair with Sab, right?” she inquisitively asked Alex.

“Sab? The model? Yeah, I heard that news. They had an affair while he’s still committed to Nica. I saw the pictures,” she said in a sad tone.

“Oh, that bitch! Why did she let herself be Nica’s misery? To hell with Rence!”

“Bree, past is past. Do you still feel anything for Rence?”

“Alex, matagal ko nang tanggap na never akong mapapansin ng kuya mo. Alam ko naman kung gaano niya kamahal si Nica.

See, she kept their relationship private maging sayo na kapatid niya. He’s serious about her and I’m happy for him. It’s time for me to move on. It’s one-sided.”

“Have you found someone already?”

“Nah-ahhh.. Not yet bestie.. By the way I have to go. There’s this conference meeting I have to attend. New project!” she answered and winked at Alex.

“You’re in the new company, right? Kelan ka pa lumipat?”

“Last month, I’m under Rodriguez-Laurel TV/Movie Productions.”

“You mean you’re in a new series?”

“No, just a.. You know, I’ll be the one who will do the themesong.”

“Ah, so kelan ulit kita makikita sa tv huh? You’re barely seen in the limelight since the issue came out.”

“It really tainted my reputation as a person and my image as an actress Alex, but I’m coping. I’m glad that this production team offered me a contract. I’ll go ahead, ” she kissed Alex as she exited and drive her car.

May kumalat kasing issue noon na may relasyon daw sila ng head ng network na pinagtatrabauhan niya. A scandalous picture also came out, pero agad din naming namatay ang issue dahil napag-alaman nilang na-photoshop lang ang naturang malaswang larawan nila ni Mr. Chua.

And for God’s sake, hindi siya pakawalang babae para makipag-affair sa may asawa’t-anak na. She’s a professional and well-respected lady and actress. Her respect and morals are high enough to engage in such indecent and malicious things.