Chapter 12: Dancin' Away With My Heart

A/N:

So eto ulit yung chapter for Alex and Andrew! Enjoy. Please keep in mind na yung mga may musical notes na ganito: ♩ ♪ ♫ ay start at end naman nung kanta on the background. Then yung mga sentences right after those musical symbols re Alex's and Andrew's POV.. Yun yung mga naiisip nila while dancing and understanding the lyrics of the song.. Kk?

Alex's POV...                                                                                                                             

I got a text from Yoshinori. He told me to dress up for tonight and be ready at seven. Hmmm... It would be a date perhaps.

I hurriedly finished my paper works at my office to prepare for tonight's date with him. Gaaadd! I'm super excited to see him again tonight.

The news about him don't do him justice. Rumors are he's a cassanova and a womanizer. He doesn't do permanent and also relationships like this.

 I don't have any idea why he'd offered me marriage in the first place. But I don't want to think about it.

I was overwhelmed by his sweetness, thoughtfulness and care for me.

I don't want to doubt his actions and I hate to overthink things again.

Acting like a paranoid girlfriend or fiancé.

I dismissed those thoughts; I have to focus on tonight's date. I can't be like this all day.

It'll just ruin my good mood and aura for today. Focus Alex, forget such thoughts.

Andrew's different than the rest. He's somewhat one of the rare men who can make you laugh and feel respected at the same time.

He's different; I have to believe in that. I have to.

I know, this time it's different. It'll be for good.

He's outside my unit before seven. How punctual. He's never late, and that's one of the things I like about him. Yeah, I'm beginning to like him.

Before, I hate him but after I've seen the other side of him, things have changed.

I asked him to wait inside, and he waited patiently.

He's too quiet. I can sense that he needs some alone time. No talking, no anything.