Chapter 9: Begin Again (The Contract)

Andrew's POV...

I woke up with the streak of light coming from the Venetian curtains on my bedroom window. Umaga na pala.

I remebered last night, and I reached for the left side of my bed to touch for Alex's presence.

But to my surprise, she's not there.

I panicked. I searched for her inide my unit and found her nowhere.

She left at dawn and never bothered to wake me up.

Ganoon na lang ba yon? One night stand?

Grabe, my fiance ditched me.

Shit. Now, she got even.

Another first from her, I sound Christian Grey but I'm saying the truth.

She's the first woman I took here in my unit.

The first one who left me courageously left me after one night of passion to think that she's the one who lead me on.

And, the worst thing here is, I forgot to use protection.

Dammit! What if I got her pregnant?

I'm not yet ready to be a father. Yes, I'm his fiancee but it doesn't mean that we need to have a family this soon.

I need to think of something. I need to clear things with her.

She amazes me, like no one can. I adore her. And I really enjoy her company though she'll always throw her one-liner of insults.

I still find her attractive. Attractive in a way that I can feel contentment.

That's also the first time I made love. I did. Seriously, last night's the first time I felt complete in the many times I've gone to bed with different women.

So, what is this? I really can't comprehend what is this. All I could think of talk to her and settle things with her.

Alex's POV...

I woke up in a pitched dark room. I remembered last night and saw Andrew beside me, sleeping and naked under the duvet.

And so am I. Oh my, such a shame. Ano pang mukha ang ihaharap ko sa kanya nito?

I sneaked out, walked on tip toe and searched for my scattered clothes on the florr and slipped them on.

I just hailed a taxi. Pagdating ko sa unit ko, hindi na rin ako nakatulog pa.

Inisip ko lang ng inisp ang mga pinaggagawa ko at namen pala kagabi.

Nakakahiya ako. I acted like a whore.

I'm the one who inititated the act. Ganoon na ba talaga ako kadesperada?

O sadyang yun lang ang epekto ng alak at mga patung-patong kong problema?

Gusto ko lang namang makalimot. Pero shit. Bakit kay Yoshinori pa? Knowing him, and his wild ways.

Gaaahhhh! I'm already one of his women he'd gone to bed with. Here today and gone tomorrow.

Now is the tomorrow, so I'm already out of his way. I just hope.

But it can't be. We're now affianced. I can't say no. Our company needs this.