Sergio Ramos

Depuis le début

" As much as I love SeSe , he's a player." Iker said .

I sat in the middle of the pitch with them two , then they came to join me .

We sat in triangle on the floor .

" I'm a player of what?" Sergio asked coming over .

Sergio POV

I heard Iker say I was a player , I swear to gosh - he always brings it up .

I walked over to the two as I got closer I saw a third head .

When I got closer closer , I saw her again . It made me pause for a second at her then sit just outside Cristiano and Iker .

Cristiano for some reason had a massive smiled plastered on his face and he kept giggling .

She smile at me softly and I smiled back , but as I got to Iker he just rolled his eyes - have I missed something?

" Hi I'm Y/N , Ikers sister ."

Your PoV

I felt so bad for the guy , he was so confused . He might end up thinking the worst - me and Iker are a thing .

I felt like I should put him out of his misery .

" Hi I'm Y/N , Ikers Sister." I said as his face fell.

Sergio PoV

Oh , oh and em oh . Ikers sister that explains why Cristiano was having fits of giggles .

In the changing room , I was saying how she took my breath away .

I glared at Cristiano who burst out with laughter .

She pushed hairs back from her face as I saw her blush . Great I take it the joker told her .

" Casillas , Ronaldo get here and help me , my cars on the blink again !" Their coach shouted from the tunnel .

Cristiano groaned and Iker sighed .

I began to chuckle .

" You'd think he'd want us to do something football related ?" Cristiano commented making us chuckle as they got up and left to help coach .

This left me and Y/N . This was my chance to at least get a date .

I really , I've never ever been one to do the work - it's my first time . But I genuinely feel like she's worth it , I definitely believe in love at first sight now.

She stood my breath away as soon I saw her .

4 Hours later .

Your pov

We laughed , joked for a full 4 hours and the game was about to begin. I began to fiddle with my empty notepad and looking out for the camera crew.

Seguo kept playing with the strands of grass on the floor .

He had complimented me quite a few times , my stomach dropped each time .

" Y/N I was going to ask , and I know Ikers your brother but ." He said as I looked up and nodded .

" but , would you like to go on a date with me? This is the first time I've ever put so much work in for a girl and I feel like your worth it X10000 . I want to show you the real me , not what you hear about ? I think you'd make my life if you said yes?" Sergio blurted .

I thought about it , one date ? What do I have to lose ?

I nodded to him as he gratefully thanked and kissed My cheek. I blushed making him chuckle .

As much as I would love this too go further , I don't think it will . I know he sounds determined to make something of it but I'll just be another girl on the list.

1 year later

Cristiano's laugh filled up the changing room as he read Sergio's text .

The other teammates looked up with smiled as they realised who he was texting . Sergio himself went red but he didn't care .

" Y/N has him whipped ! " Cris shouted making everyone erupt with laughter .

Sergio didn't care , he vowed to treat you like a queen and be as romantic as possible .

The day you said yes -- which Sergio also had to work at 7 month after you accepted to be his girlfriend -- Was the happiest of Sergio's life .

He was so glad you said yes to be his wife , he loved you and you loved him back .

Oh! And Iker had learnt to accept you two even if making gagging noises behind your backs when you guys thought you were alone .

HEYYY not been in this book for ages ! I'm sorry!

I was writing my other book and I just finished my mock exams !

Vote ?

Comment?

Feedback?

Check out my other story :D?

Reuqeast