Chapter 36: It's You!

A week has passed and they never did send the picture of me hurt so I just wonder if they’d get hurt.

"Call of the day Paisley", Troy says handing me his phone. I took it and dialed Tanner like always.

"Am I ever going to see you again?" He asked me after answering me. I gave out a laugh and so did he. "It feels great hearing you laugh Paisley."

"I know it feels like I haven’t heard yours in years", I laughed.

"Are you eating fine?"

"Yes Tanner I’m perfect".

"Why is that? You got taken away from us and yet you won’t let me call the police on them and rescue you".

"Because they aren’t mean people trust me when you meet them you’ll like them".

"Can’t wait for that day to come so I’d be able to kiss you and hold you in my arms nice again". I felt my heart flutter but when I heard Sasha scream from the phone I panicked.

"What happened?!" I asked scared. I heard Tanner groan. "What?! Why is Sasha with you?!"

"Well Sasha, Daniel, Sam, Samantha, and me planned a welcome home Scott party." My heart stopped.

"Scott’s back?" I said softly.

" Yeah they just got home right now".

"Oh ok".

"Hey babe Sasha has been asking for you what should I tell her?"

"Tell her I had an emergency school meeting far away from Texas all right".

"Yes ma’am", he says. "I love you", he says.

"I love you too…bye Tanner." I hung up and handed the phone back to Troy.

"What happened?" He asked noticing my face expression.

"He’s back", I say.

"Who?"He asked.

"Scott’s back home with Abby". Troy jumped off the couch and rushed to Drakes room. "What’s wrong?! "

"It’s been a week, boss is coming!" Troy tells Drake and Drake looked at me with fright. "Well what do we do! "

"I say we put her in the basement like boss wanted her to be in the first place", Scott says.

"Fine we’ll put her there wrap her in the chains boss set up and wait until we get the news."

"What about her face?" Drake asked.

"Do it", I tell them.

"No!" They say.

"Even if we wanted to we wouldn’t be able to since your important to us," Troy says

"Pretend I’m your dad then… hit me like you would hit him". Scott froze and anger blazed in his eyes so when he walked over to me and punched me on my face twice in each cheek I quickly fell down on the floor.

"Scott!" Drake yelled with anger. Scott eyes softened and when he looked down at me he fell down next to me and touched my cheeks.

"I’m-I’m so sorry Paisley", he says with watery eyes.

"No don’t be…I’m glad you did", I told him.

*

Scott Mars:

As we enter Tanner’s house again I hear Sasha yell out which got me scared and made me jump. Damn is she loud.

"Scotty how was it?!" She asked me hugging me forcefully.