Chapter 38: First Visitor

Scott was face to face with me and I ran off like a baby! I took deep breathes in before opening my room door to yet again come face to face with him.

"Scotty", I say with my sad voice. I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me. I looked at the brothers smiling at me. This was the best surprise I’ve ever had in my entire life! We backed away from our hug and looked at one another closely. I looked into his oceanic eyes and smiled at him.

"You look beautiful," he says running his thumb on my cheek.

"Thank you," I say feeling myself blush. I looked forward again to see my brothers gone. Yes! My brothers! I pulled Scott into my room and I sat on the bed so he would too. "So", I say awkwardly.

"I’ve missed you", he says and I smiled.

"I know", I tell him.

"So tell me how are you met these guys?"

"Oh well they kidnapped me but they turned out to be great people… they’re actually my brothers. "

"What!" He says out surprised. "I thought you were the only child."

"I am, but we became family a week ago."

"How do you become family with someone?"

"Well we told each other’s life story and we all connected, they actually went through some tragedies like I did."

"Well that’s great so why on the phone did you say you didn’t know if they would hurt you."

"I was mad at them so I just thought of the worse," I say honestly. He smiled and scooted in to me closer.

"Has Tanner been here?" He asked.

"No you’re actually my first visitor."

"Nice to know," he says. I looked into his eyes and couldn’t look away so when I noticed that they were getting closer I just thought it was my imagination playing games with me but that wasn’t it, when I felt his lips touching mine I felt complete electricity! I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck while he slithered his hands to my waist.

"Paisley," Drake said behind my door making Scott and I stop our kissing scene.

"Yeah?" I say taking in deep breathes.

"We trust you," he just said and I felt confused. Trust me in what?

"In what?" I asked out.

"That’ll you stay home while we go out and buy more ingredients for the meal." I stared at the door and as I heard a door close I rushed out my room and looked out the window to see them all entering the car. I turned back around and made my way back to my room.

"So did they leave?" I nodded my head and jumped on the bed laying my head down on his lap. He starts feeling my hair and I smiled up at him.

"How was it?" I asked him.

"How was what?"

"Your honeymoon".

"Boring as hell! All Abby wanted to do was sleep with me". I closed my eyes and sat up, I felt his arms wrap around my waist. "Paisley it didn’t happen…I always kept telling her that we weren’t going to have sex". I looked back at him.

"Why not? She is your wife after all".

"You know I really didn’t want to get married with her", he says moving his hands away from my waist and taking my hands into his. "All I’ve ever wanted was you and just you Paisley. Life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless." I felt my heart skip a beat.