chapter 12:Maddie

Chapter 12: Maddie

"Hurry up!" I yell at Tanner with a smile on my face.

"We have so much time Paisley, can we do this later? "

"Nope. I want to be a free woman". I grabbed his hand and pulled him to my dorm room. I started picking up my room setting the drawers in place and fixing my bed that use to be flipped. He stated helping me by picking up the glass that came from my mom’s box. We didn’t have much to clean so we headed to his dorm to get my things. "I’m so excited!" I tell him happily jumping around like a seven year old.

"Yeah, yeah calm down Tigger", he tells me opening his dorm room. "Well I’ll wait here while you go get you’re things from the room". I rushed to the room and opened the door and found Scott on top of Maddie kissing her everywhere. I felt my smile disappear, was this the same girl that was with him last time? I closed the door softly and walked back to Tanner. "Where’s your suitcase?" I opened my mouth but nothing came out I was still utterly shocker to find the guy I loved with my dorm room friend. "Are you okay?" I shook my head no. "Fine I’ll go check it out then". He starts walking toward the door and I followed behind him. He opened the door and looked at me then back at them. "Get the fuck out of my dorm!" He yells out. I watched as Scott got off of Maddie and looked at me, he smiled at me then walked to the bathroom.

"Excuse me," Maddie says walking past Tanner and me. I grab her arm pulling her towards me and I give her a slap on her cheek. She covered her cheek and glared at me. "Who the hell do you think you are slapping me!"

"I was your friend! How could you do that to me?! I told you all about him knowing I was still in love with him and yet you tried sleeping with him?! What happened to Adam?!" She smiled at me.

"Oh sweetie I didn’t try to sleep with him, I did and it was amazing! You can never have enough of this guy, he really knows how to get it on, oh and Adam yeah he was garbage, he was not worth waiting for". She laughed at me before walking out the dorm room.

"Are you okay?" Tanner asked me. I nodded my head.

"I just can’t believe my life is repeating itself again", I say walking towards the couch.

"How is it repeating? "

"Tanner you did the same to me…remember the principal’s office incident?"

"Yeah I-I remember did I ever tell you I was sorry?" I nodded my head. We heard the toilet flush and out he came from his room.

"Hey guys what’s with the gloomy faces?" He asked normally as if nothing had happened.

"What’s wrong with me is that I find an ass with a bitch in my dorm!" Tanner screams at him.

"Whoa Tanner chill you never said I could bring a sexy lady over".

"Sexy my ass! I don’t know what’s wrong with you but stop this act right now or leave!" Scott throws his hands in the air and winks at me.

"Fine I’ll leave maybe I’ll have more fun over there". Scott walked out the dorm and Tanner squeezed my hand.

"He’ll realize what he is doing is injudicious. He’s in idiot and once he notices he lost the best person in his life he’ll regret it." I squeezed his hand before letting it go to get my suitcase in the room. I grabbed it out the closet and rushed to the living room with a smile on my face. "Now that’s the smile I’ve loved since the first time I met you". I laughed and took his hand. We walked out the dorm and rushed to mine. I opened the dorm and rushed to my room. I placed the suitcase on the bed and started unpacking like my life depended on it. "Do you want to go out and eat at La Bella?"