chapter 10: Sasha's momemt

Chapter 10: Sasha's moment

Sasha’s POV:

"Let’s go bowling Sasha", Paisley tells me once she came out the shower. I shook my head. "Why not?"

"What if he’s he going to be there?"

"Sasha it’s been three days says since you’ve two talked or seen each other I doubt that he’d be going to the same bowling location we would go to and on the same day?"

"What if it happens?"

"Then it’s fate telling you you’re meant to be with him after all." I couldn’t help but roll my eyes at her. "What you don't believe in fate?"

"Of course I do but really Paisley fate or not I wouldn’t dare to ever be with him again knowing that he’d use me as bait for his boss’s plan".

"If I tell you something you have to promise me that you wouldn’t be mad at me", I nodded my head.  "He didn’t want to use you as bait Sasha he was actually really scared of you getting hurt".

"Lies! I don’t believe you!"

"So you believe what I psycho murder said?!" I didn’t say anything. "You either believe me or believe and killer". She walked out the room and I sat on the bed thinking about what she said to me, what if she’s right? I should be happy but he was playing with me from the beginning just to be near Paisley. Why should I stay here in bed and mope all day when I should be out and having enjoyable time with my brother and my best friends. I jumped off the bed and took a warm shower, then I changed into shorts and a pink shirt. I walked downstairs where everyone but him was and I just gave them a happy smile.

"Well are we going bowling or what?" Scott smiles at me and raises from his seat.

"Hell yes we’re going and now that you’re going to join is then it’ll be a billion times better!" I hugged him and we got into Tanners car. It took a few minutes to get there since they recently made a new one close to our old high school, we could have practically walked there but nah. Scott paid for Paisley and me while Tanner and the other paid for their own. We got the shoes and everything set up then started bowling away, it was one of those days that will just make you happy even though you feel dead inside. So the order from winning to losing is Scott, Tanner, Paisley, Sam, Samantha, Amy, and me. Yes I know suck at this, I’ve always have since I was little but who cares I just want to be happy.

"I have to use the bathroom I’ll be back," I tell them. I ran to the restroom but I kept on getting into traffic with the slow walkers, by the time I got there the line was long! No way was I going to wait here! I looked at the guy section like always there were no lines! Why does this happen? Since it was an emergency I waited. I started looking around the room waiting for time to pass and the line hasn’t moved at all! I looked at the person in front of me she was wearing a white shirt, but I remember that the girl that was in front of me before was wearing a red shirt! People have been skipping me this entire time! I touched the girls shoulder and she turned around. "You skipped me!" I tell her angrily.

"If you weren’t paying attention then that’s your problem!" She turned back around.

"I’ve been waiting here for a long time! I need to use the restroom!" I yell at her.

"Who the fuck cares?!" She yells back. I had the erg to slap her but that’s not me I’m not like that. "Look", she says friendly. "Who cares if you have to use the restroom, no one in there god damn mind would ever speak to an ugly bitch like you I bet you sleep with every guy you see! You slut!" I looked away from her. "I thought so, so why don’t you just do all us girls a favor and get the hell out of this line!" I didn’t move. "I said leave! I would rather have uterus problems then have a slut be next to me!" She says angrily.