Chapter 46: All Out

Chapter 46: All Out

One week later:

"Its time!" Sasha, Amy, and Samantha say happily.

"I'm not ready!" I say as they pushed me into a room and took out my wedding dress.

"Don't worry Paisley, once you're standing in front of Tanner your fear is going to vanish! Now take the dress and put it on". Sasha says as she handed me the dress and they started putting on their makeup. I take off my clothes, and started putting on my dress, and as I did I looked at myself in the mirror and I let a tear fall down my cheek. I swiped it away and flashed a smile over to my friends and they smiled back at me. Their smiles... their happiness, why can't everything be back to normal?

"Alright! Hair now!" Amy says happily jumping over to me. She sat me down and started playing with my hair. How did my happy bright life turn into a devastating one? Why did the week pass so fast? I closed my eyes and remembered last week.

~~

"Damn it feels great to be back!" I say happily everyday after class ended.

"I'm glad...I'm happy to see you this way", Scott says putting his arm around the back of my neck. I looked at him and smiled, he glimpsed down and smiled back. "What?" He questioned me.

"I love you", I say out.

"I love you too," he says out as he started leaning in for a kiss but I backed away. "Right," he says sadly. "You promised him." I nodded my head and we started walking to our dorms to get stopped by Tanner.

"Alright babe", he says not caring if Scott was touching me. "Next week is our wedding, so I need you to come to my dad's house to pick everything out, the church has been scheduled already, um I already have your dress, and all you need to do is pass out invites to people you want at the wedding," he says handing me the invitations.

"Wait a minute," I say processing everything. "You've done everything?!" He nodded his head. "Why the hell didn't you let me help! It's a women's dream to do their fairytale wedding! And wait a hell minute you chose out my wedding dress?! "

"Yes", he answered.

"Tanner! What if it doesn't fit me!"

"It will trust me," he says taking me by the hips and moving me away from Scott. He pushed me to him and gave me a wet kiss on the lips. "Come on let's go", he says dragging me off. I turned my head and I gave Scott an apologetic look.

When we arrived to his house Mike rushed over to us and hugged us. I watched as people were walking around the inside of the house moving things around.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh the wedding planners are working things through", Mike answered me and I felt my eyes widen.

"You mean you hired more than one?!" He nods his head.

"This wedding is important and I will get the best for the both of you", he says happily. "Now", he says clapping his hands together. "We have so much to do". He pushed us in and I entered to a room filled with roses, cakes, wine, food, and decorations.

"Paisley do you like this?" One lady asked. I looked over at her for a second before being grabbed by another planner.

"No wait!" She says. "How about this one?" She asked.

"Um–" I managed to say before I got taken away by another. Over and over I was tugged by the planners and I was getting frustrated! "Stop!" I say loudly making everyone get quiet. "Go to your spots and when I get there you can ask me whatever you want!" They all moved to their positions and I moved to the nearest lady. "Alright what can I help you with?" I asked her.