chapter 20:forgiveness and bet

Chapter 20: forgiveness and bet

"Alright students we have arrived to our hotel we paid for four rooms so you have to share with someone that you can trust. I’m going to be with the other professor now it’s up to you guys," Scott and my professor said. I looked over at Tanner and found him looking at me until Scott got in between us.

"So do you know who you want to be with?" Scott asked.

"Apparently she’s going to be with you," Tanner adds.

"Tanner I’m sorry alright, I’m so sorry," I say trying to hold in a cry.

"Apology not accepted", he said getting off the bus leaving just Scott and me alone.

"He hates me", I say

"He hates us and he’ll get over it eventually Paisley don’t let this ruin this trip. "

"It already has Scott," I stood up grabbing my bag and headed down to the hotel. Apparently Tanner chose to share rooms with his doctor buddy so I’m staying with Scott. I waited in the lobby for Scott to appear and when he did he came up to me and gave me a surprise kiss.

"Don’t be mad at me."

"I’m not mad at you Scott I’m mad at myself I should have known better than keep waiting to tell him my answer."

"Do you want to talk about this in our room?" I nodded. He took my bag out of my hands and asked for our room keys and we got into the elevator. "So how do you feel?"

"Bad. Obviously".

"Do you want me to distract you?" I turned my attention to him and gave him a smile.

"What kind of distraction are we talking about?" He took me by the hips and pushed me onto him.

"Well we do have our own room so the only way I can distract you from–"

"Sleeping with you?" I say cutting him off.

"I was actually going to say massage you while you watched TV but we can do that too". I felt my face get heated up and I just knew I had to hide from the most embarrassing moment I have ever had so I covered myself by covering my face. I started hearing him laughing and suddenly I felt his hands touch mine and he moved my hands away relieving my tomato face." I was playing Paisley but I can’t believe you still want to."

"I never said I did I was just guessing". He looked me in the eyes but I looked away and saw that we only needed three more floors until we made it.

"You don’t have to be embarrassed Paisley, just look at me". I turned slowly and he laid a kiss on me unexpectedly and my instincts came up and I started kissing back like I use to when we dated. So what is this exactly then? A game? But still that thought would just vanish and I’d just focus on us and on this great moment blocking everything out it’s just us.

"Are you serious!" We heard. We separated and looked at a pissed off Tanner, just great. "I knocked on your door to talk but since you didn’t answer I was going to look for you and this is what I find, wow."

"Tanner I–"

"No Paisley its fine". He took a deep breath and his eyes move to Scott. "You," he says pointing at him. "If you hurt her I will kill you. "

"I’m not going to Tanner, not anymore".

"I’m just going to tell you know and listen carefully, if I ever see her depressed, angry, or even upset I will come look for you and I will punch the hell out of you!"