Chapter 34: Brothers

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling chills, as much as I covered myself with the blanket and Tanner’s body heat it wasn’t enough. With the cold hitting me it made me want to use the restroom! I looked around the tree house before I started shaking Tanner but he didn’t wake up. I sat up and started thinking of something else but as I smelled the air I could smell the lake as well making me want to go even more! I shook Tanner again but like last time he didn’t do anything. Minus well go behind the tree or something, I quickly grabbed my robe that had my phone hiding inside of one of the pockets. I crawled down the steps slowly until I made it to the ground, with the moons guide I rushed over behind the tree and did my business and I was rushing back up until I heard a noise coming from the tent. Did a worker come back from their tents that they set up close by since we’ll be staying here another night for the fun of it or is it just my imagination? I started taking one step up the ladder but another noise came from over there, maybe they need help finding something. I walked carefully over there with the moon gleaming down on me and I entered the tent to see nothing, everything was in its proper place.

"Hello?" I say. I shrugged and turned around to find myself hit a body. "Did you forget something? Can I help?" I asked. I heard the man chuckle. Man? Tanner didn’t hire any guys to do anything! They were all girls! I backed away and hit another body, my heart started racing. I felt one grab me by back wrapping one hand on my mouth while his other arm wrapped itself around my stomach holding down both arms while the other man took my legs and they started rushing off with me. I started screaming out from his hands but it was no use! I should’ve screamed when I had the chance! When they stopped running I knew we made it their destination. They threw me in the car and I fell roughly on the leather seat, I stood up quickly hurrying to open the other side of the car but when I felt a gun pressed to my head I froze. I slowly moved my head towards the passenger seat to find another guy, geez three large guys vs. a small average sized nineteen year old girl! I jumped when I  heard the door behind me opened and the man got in and from the other side while the other got in from tne other making me sit in the middle. My heart started speeding.

The man in the passenger seat started the car and drove off and here I was frightened and squashed between two gorillas! I heard one clear its throat and I knew whatever he was going to say had to be with my life and how I’m going to die, that’s always how it’s been.

"What channel do you want to listen to?" He asked and I felt confused.

"What?" I asked softly hoping I heard correctly.

"He said what channel station do you want to hear?" The man next to me asked making me scoot over away from him and scooting closer to the other who grunted so I moved back to place.

"Um well honestly I like 106.1 but 93.3 is good too", I say.

"Yeah those are my favorite too", the one who first asked me said back. What the hell! Did you guys kidnap me to hurt me or what?! I’m so confused! He turned on the radio and changed the channel to one of the ones I gave him and the new Taylor Swift song from her new album 1989 came up.

"Nice to. Meet you. Where you been? I can show you incredible things", she sang and in an instant I knew she was singing Blank Space.

"Do you like that song?" He asked.

"Yes," I say softly. He laughed and I felt weird what are they going to do to me? Trying to not think about the guys who kidnapped me, I started singing the song to myself silently but not silent enough since the guy next to me said I sang pretty good. "Thanks", I said back and I quit singing since the song was over. I felt myself get tired all the sudden.

"Don’t fall asleep we’re almost there", the other guy who grunted at me before tells me but that didn’t stop me from yawning out loud.

"Sorry", I say and before you knew it I made all of them yawn.