Chapter 22: decicsion

fisrt of all i just want to say thanks for commeting you guys, I updtaed early just for you guys, but to tell you the truth you are going to hate me for this chapter...I promise that the next chapter will be better

*

chapter 22: decision

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing, I groaned and opened my eyes to find myself in my room alone. I looked over the counter to see Scott’s phone ringing out, I picked it up and saw he got six missed calls from Abby. I rubbed my eyes just to make sure I was reading correctly the name but yes it was the one and only Abby. I started looking through his phone until a text message popped up and I opened it to see her holding a baby in her arms in the hospital. My heart automatically started racing. She was pregnant?! Who’s the dad?! Was it Scott?! I scrolled up to other messages to find out that he has been texting her for months, months that can mean that he’s the father of that baby.

"I’m home!" I heard his voice making me jump and I went to the home button then turned off the phone and covered myself with covers to make it look like I was still asleep. "Paisley", he says sweetly. Should I tell him I know? "Paisley sweetie guess what?" That you’re a father… oh I know that already! I thought to myself. "Paisley come on I know your awake you made a ruckus". I turned my head to find him smiling at me. "So guess what?"

"What", I say sadly.

"Are you okay?" I nodded my head. "No you’re not, what’s wrong?" He asked caressing my cheek.

"Nothing I swear", I say with a smile." So tell me what’s up".

"Alright well I bought toys and a crib for the baby", he says smiling. I sat up and shook my head at him. "What? I thought you were going to be happy".

"Oh I am it’s just that…don’t you think it’s too early for getting these kind of things?"

"No, it’s better to be prepared than getting the things too late". I got out of bed and he stood up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him sweetly.

"Thank you", I say.

"No problem", he says pecking my lip and we walked to the kitchen and found Sasha and Daniel kissing. "Gees you guys go back to the room and make out there".

"Sorry I just can’t stop myself from kissing Mrs. Anderson", Daniel says making Sasha blush. Scott rolled his eyes and entered the kitchen and started cooking so I went to go help him.

"No, no, no you go back in the kitchen and relax I’m going to cook for you now on".

"Scott no, I want to help".

"I won’t allow it", he says pushing me out the kitchen. I sat next to Sasha felling uncomfortable since they were still making out. I clear my throat and they jump making Sasha yelp in pain.

"Sorry, I’m sorry baby", Daniel says feeling guilty for making Sasha bleed from her lip.

"Damn it Paisley you scared us", Sasha says before starting to wipe her blood off with a napkin but Daniel took it away from her. "Daniel I’m using that she says sweetly."

"You won’t need it babe", he says before leaning in and sucks her bottom lip and Sasha looks and me in shock. Wow Daniel must really want some sugar tonight. I heard the phone ring from the room again so I stood up and I once I was about to take a step Scott yells out that he got it. I see him run to the room but curse out when he didn’t make it.

"What’s wrong?" I asked stupidly.

"Nothing I just forgot I had to be somewhere really early".