Chapter 32: Their Gone

Paisley:

"Just go Scott your just causing more problems for yourself."

"I know what I’m doing! I want you out of this room right now!" I commanded him.

"Who are you to tell me to leave this room?!" Tanner said with fury in his eyes.

"I’m the guy who belong with her!" I informed him again.

"Apparently not if she’s here with me!"

"You and I both know the reason she’s with you!"

"Yes! I do! It’s because she’s my girlfriend!" I looked over at Paisley who was looking around the room trying to have any form of contact with anyone.

"Paisley can we just talk for a second?" I asked her in a soft tone. She looked over at me and instantly our eyes connected, my blue eyes to her brown ones. She shook her head no.

"I can’t…I’m sorry", she says hurrying out the room and disappearing off into the hallways. I gave Tanner a glare but he just rolled his eyes and left the room chasing after Paisley. I stood there looking at the bed… where they going to have sex? I shook that thought out of my head and left the room in an instant. I rushed back down to the party trying to find either Tanner or Paisley but like always Abby got to me first.

"Attention everybody!" She yells out making everybody quiet down. "Scott and I will be leaving for our honeymoon in a minute so we’ll start by saying our farewells!" I looked at Abby but she was smiling out to everyone.

"Abby", I say annoyed but instead she walks off saying goodbye to everybody. People soon started coming up to me giving me hugs, shaking my hands, and giving me hard pats on my back as good luck.

"Be safe", mom says in a soft voice.

"I will", I say looking in her blue eyes but started scanning through the crowd.

"Are you trying to find her?" She asked and I gave her smile.

"Always", I say making her smile out.

"Well don’t honey", she says.

"Why?" I said with a rough tone.

"She’s gone… she left with Tanner."

"Where!" She shrugged. "I need to tell her about Taylor!"

"I know sweetheart, I know but it’ll have wait until you come back".

"I can’t wait for a week! I need to see her! I need to touch her! I need her!" I say running my hand through my hair that Paisley brushed before my wedding with the devil’s daughter.

"I’m sorry", mom said kissing me on the cheek and walking away. I groaned out loud frustrated with all of this! If Tanner touches one part of that body that belongs to me, I swear he’ll get what he deserves. I looked around and saw Abby’s dad coming down with the suitcases and set them in the front.

"Can I have your attention please!" He commanded raising his hands in the air. Everyone like last time got quiet, I slowly made my way over to him and he gave me a small smile. "I just wanted to say that seeing my precious daughter grow up and become a women makes me nervous," he says earning laughs. "We all knew that Abby was a wild child but now that she’s married that’s someone else’s problem". He looked over at me and gave me a wide smile before putting his arm on my shoulder and shaking it roughly. "Now son it’s your duty to be there for my only daughter for the harsh time to the good times!"