chapter 9: its over with

Chapter 9: its over with.

"What did he want?" Ricky asked impatiently.

"Nothing important, he just wanted to know where I got this ring."

"What did you tell him?" I looked over at Ren but he was paying attention to Samantha and Sam kissing each other.

"I told him my mom gave it to me".

"Good… how about we go take a dip huh?" I shake my head no. "Fine then I will", he rushed in the pool making a cannon ball. I looked at Ren but he was still focused on Sam and Samantha what the hell? 

"Who is she?" Ren asked finally.

"That’s Samantha", I tell him. His eyes changed they weren’t evil anymore they seemed more gentle. "Amazing, she’s beautiful," he says. "Tell her to come over here! "

"I can’t just make her she does have a boyfriend after all."

"Then dispose of him so I can have her! "

"No! They’ve been together for a year or two so no we aren’t going to ruin it." He was mad again, I’m so going to get it later for not doing what I was told.

"Paisley we need to talk", Scott says grabbing a hold of my hand then pulling me up to him. He led me inside and up the stairs to his room. Why didn’t I stop him? I should be outside keeping an eye on everyone. "Please sit down." I sat on the bed then looked around the room. He closes the door making my focus go straight to him. "I wanted to ask for your forgiveness". I stood up from the bed but he made me sit back down by pushing my shoulders down softly." Please".

"Fine I forgive you so can I go now?" He shakes his head. "What do you want me to say Scott? Do you want me to yell it out? Say that I love you or something?" He smiled at me. "What? What did I say? "

"I never said that you had to say that you loved me Paisley but I guess I know that you do." I rolled my eyes at him. "So who are those two guys Daniel came here with? "

"Oh they are some school buddies that’s all." He looked at me carefully then looked away.

"I don’t like them, they seem like people that like to get into trouble". I nodded my head without thinking. "So they are? "

"Oh no, of course they aren’t".

"You’re lying to me again".

"Again? "

"Yup", he says making a pop sound at the end. "You lied to me by saying your mom gave you this ring".

"I’m not lying."

"Oh come on Paisley if it was your mom’s you wouldn’t have forgotten it here, you’d have it in a safe spot or wear it". I looked away. "So what’s really going on?" I walked to the door and checked if someone was listening but there wasn’t. It’s time Paisley, it’s finally time for you to tell someone what’s going on. "Well?" He asks impatient. I looked around for a pen and I wrote it on a tissue paper then handed it to him. "What?!" I shushed him.

"I’m sorry Scott", I say starting to walk to the door once again but to escape from this memorable room.

"We aren’t done talking young lady," he spins me around pulling me to him. "I care about you, I really do but you need to always be confident with me Paisley I can take care of you". I nodded my head. He pulled me in for a hug and whispered to him to be quiet about this or Sasha is in danger. He pulls away then nods his head.

"Alright then let’s go back down", I say opening the door to find Ricky with a smile in his face.

"I’ve been looking for you", he says.