Chapter 21: Competition

"So let’s get this over with", I say when we arrived back to Baylor.

"Yeah l want to show this idiot that I can make you the best dinner ever".

"As if", Tanner says rolling his eyes.

"Okay so what are you guys going to make?" I asked.

"It’s a surprised", they say on the same time.

"Alright well I’ll be in the living room while you two start cooking". I made my way to the living and just when I was going to sit down there was a knock on my door. I give out a small sigh and I start walking to the door opening up to find the one and only Sasha with Daniel. I let them in and asked if they wanted anything but they just asked for water. "I’m coming in," I warned the boys.

"Make it quick", Scott says in a hurry. I opened my refrigerator and grabbed two water bottles and walked backed to the living room and handed it to them.

"Wow this is a big surprise! What are you two doing here?" I asked sitting next to Sasha hugging her then touching her very small but growing tummy. "Do you know the sex yet?" She shook her head no. "Why not?"

"We want it to be a surprise", Daniel answered.

"So how has Mr. And Mrs. Anderson been these two weeks?" I asked happily.

"Amazing", Sasha says. "How have you been?"

"I’ve been good just some boy issues".

"Like?" She asked.

"Tanner proposed to me," I say softly.

"He what!" Sasha yelled out making one of the boys in the kitchen drop something.

"Sasha?" Scott says walking over to us, and Sasha looked over at me then at her brother.

"Scotty", she says surprised. "What- what are doing here?"

"I’m cooking for my girl", he says smiling. Sasha looked over me and gave me a smile. "So you finally gave in?" She asked him.

"I sure have", he says looking at me.

"Well since you’re here I just want to let you know something," she says taking in a deep breath. "You’re going to be a–"

"Your food is burning!" Tanner yelled out. Scott cursed and rushed to the kitchen to start over I’m guessing because I’m not eating burned up food.

"Wait a minute Tanner is here too?" I nodded my head. "So who are you with because you said Tanner proposed but Scott is here cooking you food and saying you’re his girl?"

"Yeah that’s the problem, I’m with your brother now but Tanner proposed to me before and I declined… Tanner still wants to try to win me though but I know he won’t, I know I’m meant to be with your brother".

"Wow a lot has happen these couple of weeks", she laughed.

"I’m going check what they are making," Daniel says getting up and kissing Sasha before heading to the kitchen.

"What were you going to tell Scott?"

"I was going to say he was going to be an uncle but maybe today isn’t the day".   

"Today is the perfect day I’ll just tell them to make food for four".

"Four? There are five people here".

"Oh I know but I doubt that they would want to make dinner for five since they are competing".

"Competing for what?"