Chapter 44: Clear

Chapter 44: Clear

Tanner:

Abby was right about having a backup of her memory loss water bottles. I tear off Paisley's shirt off quickly as well as he bra. Oh how long I've wanted this. I push in hard as I held her in place. I sucked on her breast feeling the tenderness. As much as I wanted her to have this experience with me, I knew she wouldn't. I pull out for second to plunge back into her and raise my speed. I slide my hands down her ass and gave them a hard squeeze. If only you could touch me back. I raise the speed as I try to find my release, but couldn't without her help. This is no fun at all! I got out of her, got re-dressed, and put her clothes back on like if nothing happened. I went to my room and locked the door shut.

*

Paisley:

I woke up with a small amount of pain from my lady area. What the hell happened to me?! I looked down to see that I was wearing my clothes... so what happened?! I looked over at the clock to see it was now twelve o'clock in the afternoon. I slowly stood up and I suddenly I felt wet. I slowly looked over the bed and saw blood stained. Please don't be mine! I quickly pated my shorts to find out it was me.

"No! No!" I shouted out. My room door quickly opened up and Mike rushed over to me. "I'm losing my baby!" I cried. He gave me a frightening look as he looked down at my hand and at the sheet, he soon took his phone out and called someone.

"Let's go I'll take you to the hospital", he tells me. I slowly walked down and to his car. He drove to hospital in a quick speed that it felt like we timed traveled. We hurried inside, and a nurse quickly took me in for observations. Please don't let anything happen to me!

*

Scott:

She hasn't called, I'm getting worried. Have you ever felt that sensation in your body when you something happened? Yeah that's how I feel right now! What if something happened to her and the baby? I take my phone put and called her but she never answered me, after the eighth time of her not answering I knew she was in trouble. Without a second thought I got in my car and zoomed over to Tanner's house. I anxiously knocked on his door but no one answered. I rushed over to the backyard gate and luckily found their door open. As I entered and I took a step up the stairs I slipped. I looked down and saw blood. I quickly rushed upstairs following the tracks of blood to find out it was Paisley's room. She wasn't in her room, but I still followed the track to see her bed empty... but with blood. My heart dropped when I removed a blanket to find the bloody sheets. "What happened!" I yelled out as I ran my hands through my hair nervously. When I heard a door close downstairs fury ran inside of me, if it's Tanner I swear I will end him! I hurried downstairs to bump into Mike.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?!" He asked me roughly.

"I needed to check on Paisley.... Where is she!" I asked him worried. "What's with all the blood! "

"Scott", he say putting his hand on my shoulder. "Paisley... she's-" he paused.

"What! What happened!" I say rudely.

"Paisley is in the hospital... she might lose the baby", he says slowly. My near dropped and my head started spinning. My baby! My only child! I felt tears form in my eyes.

"What hospital?" I asked him kindly.

"Jefferson's", he tells me. I immediately rushed out of his house and drove to the hospital. When I arrived they told me her room and when I entered her room I saw her sleeping. I slowly walked over to he and placed my hand on her stomach. She opened her eyes and looked down at my hand.