Chapter 41: The Choice

Chapter 41: The choice

"I’ve called you every day," he says when he answered.

"I’m sorry," I tell him sadly.  "I wanted you to stay safe so I kept you away from me".

"Why? You shouldn’t worry about me".

"I worry because I love you," I said out.

"I love you too Paisley", he said back and I felt like I gained part of my heart back. "When can I see you again?"

"I don’t know", I sigh.

"I’ve dreamt about you and our baby".

"Oh really?" I said out with a smile.

"Yeah, by the time Ashton is ten he’ll be one huge trouble maker".

"Oh so it’s a boy?" I asked him.

''It sure is". We laughed for a while before he told me he was getting another call, so he put me on hold.

*

Scott:

"Hello?" I say answering the call.

"It’s me", Abby said.

"Did you get them signed? I gave you a month to sign it but now I need them back".

"Yes! Yes I have them but I want you to meet me somewhere", she says and starts telling me the directions to it. "It’s a lake house", she tells me and I thought of Paisley roamed in my mind, is it possible? No way.

"Okay I’ll see you, I’m heading right now", I tell her before I hung up and returned back to Paisley’s call. "You still there?" I asked worried.

"Of course… are you alright?"

"No, I have to do something important…I’m sorry but can we talk tomorrow?" She stayed silent but eventually said yes, so I hung up and got into my car. I drove to the destination to find that yes indeed it was the same place!

*

Paisley:

"Paisley you have to keep quiet alright", Drake tells me.

"Why? What’s going on?"

"Abby is in a bad mood and she’s bringing people over".

"Okay," I say softly. We heard a knock on the door and Drake stared at me.

"Whatever you hear and whoever you hear… don’t say a single thing please".

"I promise", I say. He gave me a small kiss on the forehead before putting my chains back on me and hurried up stairs. I sat and listened carefully.

"Welcome!" Abby voice roared. I waited for the visitor to talk but nothing came out. "Are you okay? You act like you’ve been here."

"N-no, I’m just shocked you have this place and I didn’t know about it", a voice says and my heart dropped. Scott?!

"Do you like it?" She asked him.

"I guess… so, where are the papers? "

"Oh… right…the paper are in my favorite bed room", she says in a seductive tone. Damn do I want to slap her harder than I did to Tanner.

"No Abby! I just came for the papers and you knew that! Once I get the papers I’m out of here!"

"Can’t you just stay for a little while? We can watch a movie, have a drink, or even have sex."

"Are you crazy!" Scott said out. "If I didn’t want to have sex with you in our honeymoon then why would I want to right now?"

"Because deep inside of you, you really want to!"