chapter 16: why dont you believe?

Chapter 16: why dont you believe?

''Paisley?'' I felt myself getting shaken. I groaned and opened my eyes to see Regina. ''What are you doing here I thought you left last night''.

"Well I was actually sleeping in one of the rooms and I was thinking about leaving but I don’t have a ride".

"Stay here!"

"No I can’t, I should just call a cab."

"Please don’t".

"I’m sorry sweetie I have to." I called the cab and he came faster than ever, I told him it was an emergency. I got in the car and made him drive me to the airport, when we arrived I paid the good man the money and I paid for my ticket and luckily just when I was arriving to the Texas section they were already aborting. I sat down next to the window and just waited for the plane to take off so I just closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*

"We have arrived thank you for flying with us", the captain said while all of us started coming out the plane. Who should I call to pick me up? Tanner? I dialed up his number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?"

"Tanner can you pick me up at the airport?"

"Sure."

"Thanks:. It didn’t take long since Baylor is somehow close to the airport, so when Tanner found me waiting outside he honked at repeatedly so I’d get in. "Thank you," I tell him.

"No problem." He drove off in silence, no conversation, no music, no nothing until we made it. "How was it?"

"How was what?"

"The wedding?"

"It was crazy."

"Why?"

"I got drunk".

"What? Ms. Goody two shoes drank? Damn I missed one god damn wedding!" He started laughing.

"Yeah well I’m never doing that again", I say referring to sleeping with Scott.

"Did you talk to him?"

"Um no, I was with the girls."

"So you think, for all we know you were probably sucking faces with him".

"I pretty sure I didn’t". I got out the car and made my way to my dorm closing the door shut and yelling at myself. You’re so stupid! How could you do this to yourself?! I have to talk to someone about this. I called the loyalist person I know to call in a situation like this, Amy. The phone was ringing meaning that she isn’t picking up.

"Hello?" She said finally

"Amy are you still at Florida?"

"No I’m back at A&M why?"

"I need to talk to you it’s an emergency!"

"Come on spill."

"You promise you won’t tell anyone?"

"I promise."

"Alright well first let me say that I regret it 100% I never knew it happened I swear."

"No you did not do what I think you just did."

"I did."

"You lost your flower? Ah! Paisley with who?"

"Scott."

"Ah! oh my god how was it because with Josh it’s crazy but at the same time–"

"Amy shut up! I’m scared we were drunk what if he doesn’t remember, I know I don’t."