chapter 27: I Lost Her

Chapter 27: I Lost Her

One week later~

Scott:

"Here you go", Abby says passing a wedding invitation to people she knew around campus.

"Abby is this really necessary?" I asked her.

"Of course it is hun! People must come to our wedding".

"Fine but lets not invite them." I say informing to Paisley and Tanner.

"Are you insane of course we are! It’ll be impolite". I groaned and she gave out a laugh. "You know what let’s head over there right now". She started speed walking over to Tanners dorm like she knew exactly where they were. She knocked harshly and we waited.

"Can I help you?" Tanner asked. I looked down and found him wearing nothing but boxers.

"Don’t you have any dignity what so ever? "

"Sorry but do you know what time it is?"

"I sure do! It’s seven in the morning", I tell him.

"Exactly so if this bothers you then leave". I was going to say something until I heard her voice.

"Who’s at the door?" Paisley asked squeezing in between Tanner’s arms. I looked at her bottom to top to see that she was wearing booty shorts and a pink shirt. "Oh", is all she manages to say.

"So what do you two want? You interrupted our snuggling moment". Paisley hit nugged him on his side. "Ow!"

"Stop lying", she says with a smile. "We were just watching one of our favorite show marathon."

"Aw well we didn’t mean to disturb your  precious moments and all but we came to give you an invitation".

"Invitation for what exactly?" Paisley asked.

"Our wedding duh," Abby says rolling her eyes. Paisley looked over at me then at Tanner.

"Wow, well then we’ll be there".

"Of course you are you’re Scott’s best man".

"What!" Tanner and I said in sync.

"Yup and Paisley will be my brides maid".

"As if", she says rolling her eyes.

"Please! I just want that from you, no wedding present just that both of you". Tanner and Paisley looked at one another carefully giving each other some kind of signals that only those two understood.

"Fine", they say and Abby gives out a smile.

"Great I’ll see the both of you in three days!" Abby leaves and rushes to other people. Why is she only inviting people from Baylor and not from her home and her school? I began following her but I had a feeling that I should turn around so I did to find Tanner and Paisley giving each other googly eyes. My heart sunk deep, seeing my girl with another man but she even warned me but for some reason I didn’t believe her but now I do. I rushed over to Abby’s side and watched as she passed the invites around.

*

Paisley:

"I’m surprised he’s actually going to get married to her", I say sitting down on the couch.

"Me neither I never pegged him as a guy that’ll get married so soon". I took in a deep breathe, it’s all just unbelievable but looking over the invitation Abby handed me seconds ago just proves how serious these two have gotten. "Hey are you okay?" I looked over at him.