Chapter 56: The Big Day

Paisley:

The day before the big day:

"Scott!" I yell out with a hit of fear so he could hurry up to the room. Waiting for about three seconds, I hear tumbling coming from the stairs. I'm pretty sure he fell. I cover my mouth so I wouldn't let out a laugh. By the time he opened our bedroom door his face was flushed.

"Are you okay? Is the baby coming?" He questioned me hysterically.

"What? No," I shake my head at him. "We're both fine."

"Then why did you call me?" He sighs. He leans on the door frame and observed me carefully.

"Nothing, I was just testing you," I laughed.

He groans out and shakes his head at me. He walks over to the bed and jumps up to hover over me.

"What are you doing?" I questioned him.

"Revenge", he answered me maliciously. His eyes roam my body and I felt myself heat up.

"No, no, no," I warn him. "We can't, you know the rules," I remind him.

"That rule is lame," he tells me as he places his forehead on mine. "I can't wait any longer."

"Just one more day and we can have as much fun as you want," I laugh out.

"Mm", he smiled. He slides his hand up my shirt and the tingling sensation rushed through my body. I was aching to have to him this instant, but I can't. I must be strong! I remove his hand and nicely pushed him aside. "Ugh, okay, I get it", he says defeated. He sat down next to me and pouted before he forms a smile. "Well, then I guess I won't tell you my secret."

"What secret?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh nothing," he shrugged. I smiled and kissed his lips. He brings me closer. He begins to kiss my neck. "I. Have. A. Super. Power." He tells me in between kisses.

I laugh out. "Okay, Mr. Mars, what is it?"

He looks side to side as if someone was in the room with us. He leans in close to my ear and says, "I have super hearing." He backs away and wiggles his ears.

"I didn't know you could do that," I say smiling with glee.

"No one knows," he replied happily. "Not only do you know my secret power, but you saw my hidden talent."

I kiss him again. "This power is going to be great for when the baby comes", I whispered out to him. I pecked his lips one last time before getting out of bed and heading downstairs to get a snack.

As I took my seat at the table Sasha enters and smiles over at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Today is your last day, are you excited?" I nod my head. "So, you know you can't wake up next to Scott tomorrow morning, right?" I give her a confused look and I shake my head as I take a bite of my sandwich. "You don't know about the legend?"

"What legend?" I laugh out.

"The legend that if he sees you before you walk down the alter the same day then you will have a cursed marriage! You'll be hit with bad luck!"

"Oh that, yeah I don't believe in that silly myth," I respond to her. "I mean nothing will change, we'll still get married and live a life together." I give out a shrug. "I don't see the big deal, but if he believes in this silly myth then I'll make sure not be around him, but if he's like me then I'll be walking around in my wedding dress freely, hell I can show it to him now."