Chapter 23: The Lie

Chapter 23:  The Lie.

"You’re an asshole!" We heard Daniel yell out when they entered the dorm.

"What’s going on here?" Sasha asked scared.

"We’re leaving".

"No!" She says.

"Sasha it’s for the best you don’t want to get into the middle of this problem trust me", Daniel tells her. I looked over at Scott but he didn’t look at me he was just focusing on Daniel. "Grab your things Sasha it’s either you’re going back with me or you’re staying here to find out the truth." Sasha eyes were getting watery I knew she was having a hard time deciding what she should do.

"Sasha", I say and she looked at me." Come with me real quick:, I say giving my hand out for her to grab as if she was a four year old. She took it and I took her into my room. "You should go Sasha."

" But I want to know what’s going on with my brother".

"I’ll call you and tell you all about it later it probably isn’t even bad, Daniel is just pissed off of something like the football game." Sasha started laughing a little then smiled at me.

"Okay," she says and we headed out the room and she went to hug Daniel." I’m coming with you."

"Thank you," he said before kissing her on her forehead. They took their things and left. Now it was just me and him.

"So what’s going on?" I asked nervously.

"Nothing he’s just mad because I said our baby will look better than theirs", Scott took me by the hips and kissed my neck. Why do I have a strange feeling that he isn’t telling me everything?

"Scott", I said trying to keep in a moan. "Scott stop!" He looked at me in my eyes and I could see hurt in his hazel eyes. "Why were you gone for so long? "

"Daniel and I went to go play bowling and we got distracted when we saw baby twins and that’s how we started arguing". Well I guess that makes sense, I thought to myself. "So any more questions babe?" I shook my head and he gave me a large smile. "I brought a surprise for you", he said. "Close your eyes real fast". I did what I was told and I heard him run in and out of a room which was getting me excited. With all this excitement it felt like forever but when I felt his fingers intertwine mine my heart skipped a beat. We began walking then he told me to open my eyes and of course I did. I looked around the room with awe and I cover my mouth with my hands with amazement.

"Scott!" I say looking at him happily." Scotty this… this is beautiful."

"I wanted to make this night out of this world". I looked down at the red roses then at the lit up candles and lastly the bottle of wine for him. He took me by my legs and carried me bridal style them laid me down on our bed. He got on top of me and started kissing my lips and then my neck over and over again while I felt his hands starting to pull my shorts off and I started unbuttoning his shirt and once I did I ran my hands over his back and I started kissing him on his neck making him let out a moan. "I can’t wait any longer", he says in my ear before ripping my shirt off of me and took my bra off. "You are forever mine". My heart started racing uncontrollably, he makes me go insane. When he was in me it’s great, it’s true I just can’t have enough of him. Time to time he would take a whole cup of wine which got me nervous but that nervousness would vanish away once he began getting into me sweetly just like I like it.

It felt like forever for him to get tired and when he did he laid beside me and I laid my head on his chest and kissed him. "Paisley," he said breathing heavenly.

Yes Scott?  I say softly.

I-I love you", he said.

I love you too". I stayed still for at least 5 minutes before looking up at him to find her sleeping. I got on top of him and kissed him on his neck making him give out a laugh. "Scotty wake up", I say in his ear.