Chapter 2: My living hell

Chapter 2: My Living Hell

''Shut the thing down I have two more hours!'' Maddie yelled out and I pressed the snoozed button on my alarm clock and I got out of bed and into the shower. A twenty minute shower always helps me relax before a big test. I get out and get dressed up and I put my hair in a bun. I checked my phone to find two text messages from Tanner. I opened them and it said to meet him in the café down the street at 7, I looked at the time it was 6:45. I grabbed my bag and I left my dorm to meet up with him.

''Well, well you got my texts'', he says and I smiled.

''Apparently Mr. Richardson'', I say like an adult and he laughs.

''Well come on and let’s drink a coffee'', he says grabbing my hand and dragging me into the café.

''She’ll have the mocha and I’ll have black coffee'', he says and the waiter writes it down and leaves. I yawn and he laughs. ''I was studying and I came home to a cranky roommate'', I say and his eyebrow went up.

''So tell me Paisley how are your classes?''

''Good, and yours?''

''Good, I must say studying to be a doctor isn’t hard at all'', I scoff and rolled my eyes. He cupped my chin and made me look at him. His eyes were locked to mine and mine were to his.

''So it’s him!'' I heard someone yell out and we turned to see Scott staring at us.

''Yea it’s me'', Tanner looked around and smiled back at Scott. ''Where’s your girlfriend Abby?''

Scott grabbed Tanner by his collar and raised him up from his seat. ''She’s not my girlfriend! Whoever told you that is a huge ass and doesn’t know anything!'' Tanner chuckled and my eyes went wide.

''Here’s your mocha and your black coffee sir'', the waiter says frightened and walked away quickly.

''I was the one who told him Scott, put him down!'' I say and he looks at me the lets Tanner go.

''Damn dude you’ve got stronger, still sleeping with Abby aren’t you?'' Tanner says but Scott didn’t do anything but stare at me.

''Why did you tell him that? Why did you tell him that I’m with Abby when you know I’m not!''

''How do I know that your not Scott? Either way why would I care?'' I looked away from him and I noticed everyone starting at us. ''Can I get this in a to go cup? I said to a waiter and she nodded her head and walked to get one and handed it to me. I put my mocha into the cup and I walked out the café. I felt an arm pull me and I drop my drink all over my shoes. ''Damn it!'' I say looking at my shoes. I looked up to see Scott.

''Look what you did!''

''I’ll pay the repairs, but I just want to know why? Why did you tell him?'' I shrugged. ''Please tell me.''

''Why does it matter? Tanner wanted to talk to me so we talked it just came out! Alright Scott!'' I tugged on my arm but he had  it too tight. ''Let me go I have to get to class''. He smiled but I rolled my eyes.

''You always did love getting to class early Paisley, that’s another reason why I loved you.'' My heart started racing and I got lost into those blue eyes of his but then the memories of him and Abby returned too. I shook my head and I looked away. ''Just leave me alone please Scott'', I say but he shook his head.

''I cant…I won’t I still love you!'' My head started spinning and for some reason I felt like throwing up. This is the second guy that says that they love me! Just get over me and move on for god sake!

'''Are you okay?'' He asked letting go of my arm and setting on of his hands on my shoulder and the other touching my cheek.

''I’m fine'', I say but I’m lying my ass off! I feel terrible now, my stomach hurts, my head hurts, and I feel like puking my entire body out.