chapter 3: proposal & a night with him

Chapter 3: proposal and a night with him

There was a knock on the door. I look up at Sasha, she just smiled at me. ''Don’t worry Paisley it’s just Daniel'', she says and I smiled at her. At least she’s living a happy life with someone. She opens the door and he enters handing her pink roses to her. She kissed him on his lips and closed the door.

''Paisley! How have you been?''

''I’ve been good Daniel''.

''I kind of went over to Scott and he explained everything, you want to talk about it?'' I shook my head no. ''Well Paisley I’m here for you alright''. He turned his direction to Sasha and said he was going back to Scott just to check on him again.

''Has he been behaving like this since you got here?''

''No it started this week'', I tell her truthfully. ''Sure it was fun talking to him but every time I see him talking on the phone or getting a phone call from Abby then everything of last year comes rolling back into my head like a headache you want to discard but you can’t since it wants to be hurting and causing you pain''.

For a while Sasha and me just talked school and how things went in life.

''How’s your mom doing with your baby brother?'' I asked excited and she smiled.

''Well she named him…. Daniel! I can’t believe it!''

''That must feel great, did she do it on purpose?'' She nodded her head with a huge grin on her face. ''What’s going on?''

''Daniel is going to propose!'' She squeals with happiness and I rushed toward her and hugged her tightly.

''How do you know? Did he tell you?''

''No he didn’t tell me! I kind of snooped when he invited me for dinner at his dorm when he left to get ingredients. I knew something was going on because he never ever invited me for a dinner with candle light and all that romance equipment, so I looked around. I went to his bathroom, looked in his cabinets and BAMB! I found the black box with a diamond ring!'' She says jumping up and down.

''I’m so happy for you! When do you think he’ll propose?'' She shrugged.

''I hope it’s soon though''.

''No not tomorrow. I’ll tell you when but not now my girl is with me. Yes I’ll tell you when she’s gone. Yeah I’ll see you tomorrow… yeah, yeah me too bye''. I looked at Sasha her eyes were watery.

The door opened and Daniel entered with a huge smile on his face but disappears once he looked at Sasha. ''What’s wrong babe?'' He asked worried coming to her side and touching her thigh. She pushed his hand away and rushed to my room closing the door hard. ''What’s wrong with her?'' Should I say? No Paisley you are in no position to tell him. ''Well?'' I shrugged and ran to my room. There was a slam of a door, I went to check if he left and he did. I locked the door then went back to a sobbing Sasha.

''He’s cheating on me!'' She wails.

''No he’s not Sasha, he loves you he wouldn’t dare''.