Chapter 50: Found

Chapter 50: Found

We breathed hard and we looked over at one another giving each other a smile.

"Sex like this will make me never want get up from bed," he says making me laugh. "I'm serious", he says pulling me to him.

"Too bad", I say sitting up and taking the covers to cover me up.

"Where are you going Mrs. Mars?" He says questioning me.

"If you haven't forgotten Mr. Mars, I am pregnant and I'm hungry."

"Again? We ate like two hours ago". I looked over at the clock and smiled. Man did we seriously have sex for two hours? I mean we did stop a couple of times to let our body calm down, but damn.

"Exactly", I say getting my clothes off the floor and getting dressed. "Two good old hours of ongoing sex," I say. He got out of bed getting dressed too and we both headed down. We walked in the kitchen to find all three brothers there.

"What are you guys doing up?" I asked them and they started laughing. "What?"

"We couldn't sleep," Drake says with a smirk.

"Why not?" I questioned them confused. "Were the beds not comfortable?"

"It's not because of that", Troy answered with a chuckle.

"Then why?" I say crossing my arms.

"Because my dear sister. All your yelling, moaning, and groans kept us up." I felt my cheeks burn and I turned to look at Scott and found him proudly smiling. I punched him playfully and he rubbed his arm.

"Ow," he while laughing. "Why did you hit me?"

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because it proves that I give you pleasure", he says smiling away. I looked at my brothers to see them covering their ears like children.

"Oh come on guys...I wasn't that loud", I say looking at the ground.

"Oh yeah you were", my brother Scott says putting his phone down and putting play. Moans and screams went through and it was my turn to cover my ears.

"Why in the hell would you record me", I say removing my hands away.

"Because I knew you would deny it", he says laughing. I watched as he deleted it before looking away from him.

"So, why are you up?" Drake asked me.

"I was hungry", I answered him. He got up and handed me a sandwich.

"I made it just in case", he says pleased with himself for thinking of me. I took it from him and kissed him on the cheek. I took a bite and handed it over to Scott so he could take a nibble. He took a bite and I watched as his eyes looked at me with pleasure.

"What?" I questioned him as he sent me a smug smile. "Scott."

"Oh nothing," he says taking me by the hips and pulling me to him. "I'm going to head back to our room", he says as he kissed me passionately on the lips. Once he walked back upstairs, I looked over at my brothers to find them with raised eyebrows.

"Now what?" I say crossing my arms to my chest.

"Nothing", Scott and Troy say at the same time as they walked away.

"What is going on?" I asked confused. When I looked back over at Drake I found him looking down at the ring. "Drake?" I say getting his attention and he looks up at me.

"Yes?" He finally answered. As I played with my ring, I began thinking about my brothers. I don't have anyone to walk me down the aisle on my wedding day; I can't ask my 'so' called "uncle", so the only person that I can think of is Drake.