chapter 11: Scott's Attitude

Chapter 11: Scott's attitude

Paisley’s POV:

I was happy of course watching Sasha and Daniel have their special moment outside in the rain, it was like their very own story of ‘The Notebook’ sort of until Scott ruined it and made them come inside. While Sasha was upstairs taking a shower Daniel was having a special talk with Scott that involved a bunch of yelling.

"You will not hurt her again or it’ll be the last thing you’ll ever do!" Scott roars out.

"I won’t, haven’t you noticed how much I love her?" Daniel says innocently.

"I’m just telling you! Now go take a shower, but not with my sister!" Daniel walked upstairs leaving the rest of us in silent.

"You didn’t have to be so rude you know", I tell him.

"Don’t you remember what he did? I will never forgive him and neither should she."

"She loves him Scott and he’s your best friend give him another chance."

"Why would I give him another chance? I’m not as stupid as my sister."

"Gees Scott I wouldn’t be talking, you always asked Paisley for forgiveness so why don’t you forgive him?" Tanner asked.

"Its not the same! He planned on hurting her, what don’t you guys get?! "

"We understand everything perfectly but what if he was forced to do those things Ricky told us, what if he was forced on to it?" Josh says out.

"I can’t believe you guys are taking his side besides mine! Fuck all of you then". Scott rushed upstairs and he closed his door hard.

We all started talking quietly about all of the situation, there really shouldn’t be one we all know Daniel loves Sasha so why not support them? They’ve been through allot, we’ve all have and we all need happiness right? So why can’t Scott just let this go? We know she was in danger but from the looks from what happened that night we all were.

"Hey guys why so quiet?" Sasha asked coming down the stairs.

"Oh nothing just about some plans we’re doing for tomorrow", Samantha lied.

"So what plans do we have then?" She asked.

"We couldn’t think of any," Sam tells her.

"Bummer". She looked around the room. "Where’s Scott I need to talk to him".

"He’s in his room", I tell her. She turned to walk back upstairs until I stopped her." He doesn’t want to be bothered Sasha."

"Why not he looked happy when he found out the wedding is back on. He is happy isn’t he?" We were quiet again. She starts running up the stairs and I follow behind her. She opens his door wide and looks at him." You don’t want me with him do you?" She asked sweetly.

"No", he says.

"Why? Why won’t you let me be happy? Be happy for me! "

"I can’t be happy for you when I always have the feeling to punch him in the face for using you as bait!"

"He had to do it to protect me! He loves me Scotty! "

"No he doesn’t! Damn it Sasha he isn’t right for you! If he was willing to use you, then he wouldn’t care if anything happens to you!"

"Scott stop!" I yell out.

"You told her what we talked about?!" He asked me sternly. I shake my head no. "You must have! You are her best friend! You can’t keep anything to yourself can you!" I stood there in utterly shock he’s attacking me know?