⚜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ⚜

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

K, so- when it says your enemy, I'm talking about your enemy from the Human World. Like maybe someone who did you dirty before you came to the Devildom. Or maybe just someone you really despise for whatever other reason.

And thank you to the person who suggested this.

With that being said, i'm gonna go back and hide in my little hobbit hole aofbaeogbaeoigbolka

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Lucifer - Does not tolerate with anyone you dislike so he'll handle them himself. He starts off as a reasonable person and will maintain his anger, though he'll give small threats every now and then as a hint to his disliking towards them. If he hates your enemy that badly, then he'll have a well planned-out way to deal with them.

Mammon - Without thinking, he'll head straight to your enemy and face them with no hesitation whatsoever. To make himself look more intimidating in front of them, he'll say things like, "I'm the Great Mammon, Avatar of Greed, you're nothing but a mere human...". Even though he's kinda nervous about confronting them, he'll do it for you.

Leviathan - As an otaku/weeb, he knows he can't deal with your enemy in person but he overcomes that problem and he'll literally cyberbully them on social media. He'll do his online stalking then expose them. However, he won't go too far with it, he does have his limits and knows the harm social media can cause. He's a soft villain.

Satan - Will start off all composed and calm but the more he looks at your enemy's face, the more punch-able it looks to him. After a while, he won't be able to contain his anger anymore and will start a brawl. He'd win that fight by a long shot and come home saying "You're welcome" but tells you no more so you're left confused.

Asmodeus - Insults your enemy by pointing out all their outer and inner flaws until they feel too insecure to do anything about it. Another thing he might do is seduce your enemy? (idk, it sounds like an Asmo thing) then break their heart and finish them off with a sick roast because he's sassy like that.

Beelzebub - Eats your enemy. JKJKJK, I mean- he probably would though. Your enemy would probably already threatened just by looking at Beel, since he's so buff. He's the type of guy that uses violence as a last resort so he might just leave your enemy off with a warning. He'll get more aggressive the next time they annoy you.

Belphegor - Will literally kill someone for you. He'll threaten them so badly that they'll have nothing but nightmares to look forward to when they go to sleep. If they still give you a bad time then they're digging their own grave because Belphie's coming after them. He won't let anyone you consider an enemy get away that easily.

Diavolo - A very direct and straightforward person. He'll tell your enemy off with that bold, authority voice that he uses in his speeches to assert dominance. As future king, he'd have bodyguards and things like that so your enemy would feel twice as intimidated.

Barbatos - Ready to defend you when the time is right. Tries to be the better person in an argument and will try to make you that better person too. He'll tell you that karma will bite your enemy in the butt one day, and if karma doesn't do it then he will.

Simeon (ft. Luke) - Simeon will try to reason with your enemy and convince them to treat you more nicely, or ask you to be the better person and forgive them then befriend them. Luke will somewhat agree with that idea but is still a little mad at your enemy.

Solomon - Knowing fully well that your enemy won't be able to handle 72 demons and a powerful sorcerer, he approaches your enemy with little care, though still prepared. If your enemy makes one wrong move then they're as good as dead.