☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱɪᴍᴇᴏɴ || 2022 ☆

The dearest angel is celebrating his birthday again! Happy birthday, Simeon! He's a goody-two-shoes who's not afraid to turn to the dark side for MC, everyone deserves someone like him in their life. And he deserves a joyous celebration for this special occasion of his.

He's a teensy bit difficult to read since he's always putting on a smile and rarely angry despite how annoying others may be, but there's a mischievous side to the innocent looking angel and that adds to this personality of his that everyone adores.

To the angel who isn't afraid to break a few rules, I gift him the grandest birthday cheer 🎉

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

"Ok, I guess it's my turn now," Simeon picks up the next card from the deck and scans the words written on the back as he reads its question aloud. "Who would you want to live with in your dream house?"

With the simple and non-festive icebreaker games along with a movie running in the background, you'd be unable to tell there's a party being hosted but the angel, whose birthday it is, requested just this for the celebration. Simeon clearly mentioned that he only wants to share this moment of his with close friends and found no need for a party of any sort.

"If I had to live with anyone... Then I guess it'd be (MC)," he smiles with his gaze fixed entirely on you. Lucifer, Asmodeus, Solomon and Barbatos, being the other few playing the game, agree along with light nods.

Faint hints of pink flush your cheeks. "Aw... Thanks, Simeon," you grin.

Beel interrupts the game with an empty bowl in hand. "We're out of popcorn, and we're not even halfway through the movie yet" he pouts.

"Oh, I'll fix that. I made cupcakes earlier for the lot of you, I can bring them out right now," the birthday angel wastes no time heading to the kitchen and comes back with two cupcake stands in each hand. "Here we are," he places down on a table, "Dig in."

Excited by the bright icing and different decorations, no one hesitates to grab a few of the baked treats from the stand, leaving it bare and empty in a matter of seconds.

Diavolo takes the smallest bite out of his cupcake and his expression glows with joy. "These are delicious! You must've added a bit of birthday spirit into them, they taste wonderful. Happy birthday, Simeon."

"Happy birthday!" everyone else repeats, pulling the strings of party poppers and sounding off party blowers in festivity.

"Happy birthday!" Luke claps for his mentor and adds to the applause, celebrating with great birthday cheer as Simeon sits beside him to finish watching the film playing on the big screen. "When are you going to open your presents?" the little angel asks while pointing at the large pile of gifts in the corner of the room.

He glances at the pile then pats Luke's head, "I'll open them later, after the movie."

You take up the free space next to Simeon, resting your head on his shoulder. "You know, you didn't have go out of your way to make everyone food. It's your birthday, we should be the ones spoiling you," you wrap an arm around him, apologetic about how he's working away to make others happy even though it's his special day.

He laughs, "It's fine, really. As long as I see you smile, I'm glad with how my birthday turns out."

"Then, I'll make that my present to you," your lips curve into a smile as you kiss his cheek. "Happy birthday, Simeon."