♡ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ || ʙᴇᴇʟᴢᴇʙᴜʙ ♡

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

The sizzling sound of bacon touching the hot surface of the pan fills your eardrums as you drop the protein into the heat. You crack a couple of eggs in to add to the dish. With both the bacon and eggs putting up a fight and spitting oil, you keep your distance in case anything comes flying your way, but keep your eye on the food just to make sure it doesn't burn.

You woke up early for the sake of cooking the Avatar of Gluttony some breakfast this morning, as he gave you a fair bit of detail about the huge game he'd be playing for later in the week. He seemed doubtful of his own skills and requested that you coach him up until the big day.

You couldn't say no, especially not to Beel, so you obliged and promised that you'd happily help make sure he sticks with his daily routines for the next few days. Along with that, you assured Beel that you'd be there to watch and support him while he plays if he commits to the training.

You sneak a quick glance at the clock to keep up with time. You recall giving Beel the advice of sleeping early to get a decent eight hours of rest, if not more, and you hope he actually took it into consideration. Otherwise, your efforts to reinforce his dedication to this routine have already failed.

"Ooh, something smells good," Beel's morning voice can be heard from just around the corner, arriving just in time to prove you wrong. "Is someone cooking anything?"

"Yep, over here, Beel," you signal him over to where you're working. "Did you just wake up?" you turn your head towards him, expecting to see a half-awoken demon with a bird's nest for hair. The complete opposite appears before your eyes and your jaw hangs open as the Avatar of Gluttony still has yet to put on a shirt and reveals his toned body to the whole house.

Beel half-walks-half-stumbles into the kitchen, his footing lacking a little balance as if his brain can barely handle working after just waking up. "(MC), what are you making? It smells really nice..." his growling stomach validates his hunger.

"Uh, well. Um..." you clear your throat. "I'm cooking up some bacon and eggs now. It won't be long so just sit tight, or you know, maybe put on a shirt while you wait?" you throw in an embarrassing suggestion as you turn back to focus on your cooking, cheeks flushing red the more you think about what you've seen of Beel so far.

"Oh, you're right, I should probably go do that. Sorry, I took a shower earlier to wake me up a bit more but it felt so hot after," Beel runs a hand through his hair, causing the last few water droplets to drip down on to the floor. "I'll be quick. I'm so hungry right now, I can't wait to eat," he drools at the thought of eating breakfast as he disappears.

His short leave gives you enough time to finish off the eggs and bacon you were cooking, and you place it on the table as Beel returns with his usual black shirt

His short leave gives you enough time to finish off the eggs and bacon you were cooking, and you place it on the table as Beel returns with his usual black shirt. His eyes light up at the sight of the meal, especially since you made the effort to slip in an extra egg or two as well as a few more strips of bacon onto his plate.