☆ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ'ꜱ || 2022 ☆

📌 || BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING:

2022 has arrived as another year passes. As much as I want to say I'll miss 2021, I don't really think that'll be the truth lol. How did last year go for everyone? Good? Bad?

I hope this year will be a better one than the last for all of you. Happy New Year!!

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

As the end of the day draws near, so does a new year. Everyone wants to be the one you spend the last moments of the year with, so they all agree that each person gets an hour of your time to do what they want together with you.

Lucifer - Is probably going to be the last of the bunch to spend time with you since he wants to outdo everyone else and make his time with you the most memorable as a new year begins. You're probably already going to be all worn out by the time you get to Lucifer, and he'll work that into his plan. You'll most likely end with a calm and relaxing night in his arms, then wait to do a countdown to midnight together and share a kiss once the new year begins.

Mammon - Called dibs on going first because he doesn't want anyone else to be your 'first', but he also completely forgot about the whole countdown thing. Wants to set off fireworks in the shape of heart with you but didn't plan on how he'll do that so he just does whatever and hope it works out. Surprisingly, it goes well and he's proud of himself so he wants you to praise him for that. He'll try end with a kiss but you got swiped from him before he could do that.

Leviathan - Didn't get to call dibs on first so went with second, but he complained about how it wasn't fair a lot. He'll obviously be salty at first but if you give him a hug or kiss then it'll make him a blushing mess and he'll forget all about his jealousy. He wants to go somewhere alone together so you can be with him only and enjoy some obento boxes that he made just for you. He'll be excited to offer to feed it to you too, like those stereotypical couples in school animes.

Satan - To end the year, he wants to do something rebellious but at the same time it's something he's been wanting to do for a while, so he'll sneak as many cats as he can into the house with you and keep them in his room. You spend a majority of the time pampering kittens and acting like cat parents, as well as taking photos for memory sake. You two get caught eventually and Satan's time with you is cut short. He makes sure that you enjoyed your entire time before you go off though.

Asmodeus - Made you a New Year outfit over the year and finally has it ready for you today for you to wear. He's excited to see how it looks on you and is genuinely so happy when it looks as good as he predicted. Asmo also has a bracelet he bought which he gifts to you as a lucky charm for the year that's to come. He makes the most of his time and tries to do as many things as he can with you but it becomes a little overwhelming in the end. When his hour's up, he's probably gonna whine.

Beelzebub - Traditional New Year's food are being sold in stalls all over the Devildom and Beel wants to buy every single one to eat together like a New Year feast. While enjoying the meal, he's likely to spark up conversation with you about your plans for the new year. He gets a little shy when admitting that he wants to be around you more starting from after the countdown because he doesn't think he spent enough of his time with you this year to build the close bond he wants.

Belphegor - All he really wants is a nice long cuddle for the majority of his hour and for you to tell him that he's your favourite among his brothers. Likes having you in his arms as it makes him feel comforted and that's exactly how he wants to end this year, but he apologises for not doing any fun activity like everyone else. So for the last few minutes left of his time, he'll take you to a small garden that only he knows about so you can enjoy the moon and stars together.

Diavolo - Invites you to share front row seats with him to see the proper fireworks of the Devildom being set off instead of Mammon's self made ones. He doesn't have as much alone time with you compared to the others since he's normally dealing with royal business so he does everything he can tonight to make sure you have a great time with him. Really wants to keep you to himself for longer but knows it'd be unfair to do that to everyone else.

Barbatos - He's honestly just grateful that he even gets personal time with you at all, since he's always watching from the sidelines. Prefers to recall the good memories you had together during the past months while having a calm dinner with you instead, he's a considerate demon after all and doesn't wish to make you do anything over the top that'll tire you out. Might share a few personal things with you about what the year holds for you and him.

Simeon (ft. Luke) - Luke definitely prepared a small gift for you as a 'thank you for being nice to me' present and gives the cheeriest smile when you tell him you love it. Simeon, on the other hand, gives you a special New Year's card with a personalised lengthy written message. Spending time with the angels on New Year's feels like a proper special night with family since Simeon, Luke and you play entertaining games like Jenga, charades and board games.

Solomon - Not the biggest fan of New Year's since he gets tired of watching each year pass but because he gets to have his time with you now, Solomon's looking forward to the occasion. To something completely different to what he'd usually do, he wants to try and light some firecrackers. He might end up using his magic on the flying sparks coming from the firecrackers to make them dance around or spell something out for you. He just wants put on a show to entertain you.