☆ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʟᴜᴋᴇ || 2021 ☆

Happy birthday Luke! Our sweet angel child is growing 🤧, us MCs should feel like proud parents right now :'). The little baby shall be spoilt on his birthday and should probably be spared from being called 'chihuahua' or 'Fido' for today.

Words cannot begin to describe how much he's developed as a character and it makes me so happy to see that he's trying hard to become the perfect angel. The fact that he always seeks Simeon's and MC's approval as well is so cute and he deserves more love.

May he be blessed with the maturity he always wishes for. Dearest birthday wishes to our little pastry chef, Luke!!

BIRTHDAY SNIPPET:

As Simeon lights up the baby blue coloured candles, Barbatos passes Luke the party hat with the fluffy pompom that sits on the top. The young angel doesn't accept the 'childish' accessory and pouts while crossing his arms, "I'm not a toddler or anything! I don't need to wear that hat."

Simeon chuckles, "If you're going to grow out of it, maybe it's a good thing to wear this one last time?"

"He's right. Once you're older, you're going to miss being young again. Embrace your youth," Lucifer adds in advance. Luke's face begins to flush red and he accepts the party hat, embarrassed but willing to listen to the advice he was given.

Once the party hat is adorned, everyone begins the birthday song. Solomon smiles as he watches Asmodeus pinch Luke's cheeks from afar and Mammon starts to ruffle Luke's hair. The angel soon finds himself swarmed by the brothers, each of them treating him like either a child or a puppy as a kind birthday gesture.

"Quit it already! It's my birthday! The least you could do is listen to me," Luke frowns again. "(MC), help me, please," he turns to you for help.

You smile politely and do as he wishes, asking the brothers to stop. They put a hold on their teasing and let the birthday song finish in peace. Barbatos and Simeon smile the widest, proud of the young angel as he blows out his candles, though slightly struggling to extinguish them all.

After he finishes, Solomon hands him a plastic knife, for safety reasons. Luke excitingly takes it, ready to cut his own cake as a sign of maturity. He looks at the demon brothers, then at Barbatos and Diavolo, then finally at his cake and the presents that he was gifted.

"Luke, what's the matter?" Barbatos asks.

"I-It's nothing," he wipes away at his eyes, hiding his tears of joy. "I just want to say thank you... to everyone... even Lucifer and his brothers. Thank you for coming to the party," he grins widely.

He cuts the cake into equal slices, fair for everyone, even the demons, and he hands them out to his guests on plates all on his own. Despite the brothers still messing with his hair and calling him 'chihuahua' every now and then, Luke still tosses them a friendly smile.

"Let's give him one more birthday cheer, shall we?" Diavolo calls to the crowd with Luke by his side.

"Happy birthday Luke!" everybody claps their hands, sending echoes of celebrations throughout the room.