📌 || ᴀ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴏʀᴀʀʏ ꜰᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

so, i guess this is it...

i thought i'd never see the day this book ends.

i started this book all the way back in 2020, when i was young and quite stupid. i'm not as young anymore, but i'm still the same amount of stupid. 

i look back at all the previous stories that i've ever written, and i can't help but cringe sometimes when i re-read what i've done. still, even though i'm embarrassed by some of the stuff i wrote, i'm glad with my choices because they acted as stepping stones to what i'm doing now.

more importantly, thank you to everyone who walked those stones with me. i've been showered with compliments, and it means the world to know i have people who enjoy my writing style. i'm sorry i can't always deliver what you all deserve, but i just wanna say that you're all genuinely amazing people.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

i know i promised some of you with requests that i'd write them, but i've run out of chapters here. i'd hate to let any of you down, so here we go:

 i'd hate to let any of you down, so here we go:

an addition to my one shot collection :)

as of now, i still don't know when i'm gonna publish it. i still have my other side story i have to work on, so the schedule's a little iffy at the moment.

nevertheless, part two's coming.

this farewell is only temporary, i shall return with more.

yours sincerely, 

bamboozled :P

🎉 You've finished reading ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ || ᴏɴᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ 🎉